PDA

View Full Version : Extremely smelly nigger in the elevator

ArizonaSkittles
08-02-2018, 02:23 AM
I was taking the service elevator today, getting tools and materials from the floor where our stuff is stored and taking them down to the floor where I’m working. As I get in, this mexican nigger and another bean we’re hanging out in there, just shooting the shit en espanol. The nigger stank so bad. Like I can’t even explain it. It was awful. I had to take 3 loads over 30 minutes and they were just hanging out in the elevator, riding it up and down. I was carrying 2 5 gallon buckets of paint and couldn’t really move and this foul smelling nog was standing right next to me. It was nauseating. I rode the elevator again about 15 minutes later and it still stank even though the nignog was gone.

Why do niggers stink so bad? I just don’t get it.

Chimpwhipper
08-02-2018, 06:43 AM
Because they are shit?

jenkemfactory
08-02-2018, 07:05 AM
It's a defensive mechanism. They had to fight off lions and skunks back in their native jungle.
How do you think they were able to survive while being so fucking lazy?

Boy
08-02-2018, 07:07 AM
I was taking the service elevator today, getting tools and materials from the floor where our stuff is stored and taking them down to the floor where I’m working. As I get in, this mexican nigger and another bean we’re hanging out in there, just shooting the shit en espanol. The nigger stank so bad. Like I can’t even explain it. It was awful. I had to take 3 loads over 30 minutes and they were just hanging out in the elevator, riding it up and down. I was carrying 2 5 gallon buckets of paint and couldn’t really move and this foul smelling nog was standing right next to me. It was nauseating. I rode the elevator again about 15 minutes later and it still stank even though the nignog was gone.

Why do niggers stink so bad? I just don’t get it.

This tattoo says it all, Maybe you should get one :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
08-02-2018, 11:20 AM
Next time he's on there, mutter Fuchi!! Que apesta?!

SC Anemia
08-02-2018, 03:20 PM
Next time he's on there, mutter Fuchi!! Que apesta?!

Or pinche myate, it's a common greeting between friends in Spanish. :lol