PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow Nigger Knockers

Sheboon Placentia Jawns
08-01-2018, 09:47 AM
So glad to have found you guys. I hate niggers, looking at them, smelling their chemical bleach and ass smell and hearing their goddamn thunder trunk ook moosic. The way they do gang sign's with their pretzel paws is hilarious, the way they deform those paw's to prove they are a true nigger is nothing short of a nigger christmas miracle. Always remember the darker the skin, the darker their sin. And when someone tells you they are not all bad, tell them this: Not all alligator's will eat you either, but are you going to swim with a bunch of alligator's to find out which one's will or won't eat you. I also find it hilarious to read their history stealing Wakoonda bullshit. Like they used to fly Pontiac Ookalaid's around Chicongo/ I mean the puh-rah-mit's an sheeit. The only thing they have brought to the world is aids, ebola and sickle cell anemia. One was ooking on one time about inventing peanut butter and I said nigger do you think that somewhere in history (you know before it was recorded) that someone hadn't thought of smashing nut's into paste. Anyway I could go on forever. Oh and I'm not to familiar with the posting yet, but instead of story's that piss us human's off, could you please post plenty that would make us smile from eye to eye. You know like a bunch of niggers getting gooded and ventilated by nigger cop suicide, just for an example. Looking forward to many enlightening soul warming story's about niggers loosing to human's. Thank's

Mushmouth
08-01-2018, 09:53 AM
I'm not to familiar with the posting yet, but instead of story's that piss us human's off, could you please post plenty that would make us smile from eye to eye. You know like a bunch of niggers getting gooded and ventilated by nigger cop suicide, just for an example. Looking forward to many enlightening soul warming story's about niggers loosing to human's. Thank's

Go to Crackin the Whip for that. Also will find some in Niggers in motion.

:welcome

Boy
08-01-2018, 09:56 AM
:welcome

Sheboon DeLuxe
08-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Welcome, muh sistah!

SC Anemia
08-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Howdy and welcome aboard! You've come to right place. :whip

animal mother
08-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Welcome and let the nigger bashing begin.

Buck Simian
08-01-2018, 08:55 PM
Always remember the darker the skin, the darker their sin.

That has to be the greatest thing i have heard in a long time!

Cracka Jack
08-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the Plantation Jawns!

Must say, you're avatar is a piece of work!! :thumb

Would like to hear the story behind that.

(Buck or sow?.... :lol )

Ebonics
08-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Welcome and enjoy this site with your fellow humans.

Chimpwhipper
08-02-2018, 06:29 AM
Lawdy Jebus an' shit. Welcome.

NiggerHater
08-04-2018, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the site..:thumb

Odin's balls
08-05-2018, 06:43 AM
Welcome to the fold. :)