PDA

View Full Version : Vegans

Cracka Jack
07-29-2018, 06:33 PM

I briefly dated a girl who believed this about herself.....

SC Anemia
07-29-2018, 08:32 PM
I had a date not long ago with a woman who was a vegan. I didn't know it ahead of time or I would have bailed out.

She claimed that her daughter and two year old grandson were vegans also, the toddler by choice. Said that the kid wouldn't even eat a hot dog.

The date ended abruptly when I called her on her bullshit. Show me a toddler in a highchair and I'll show you a kid who'll nom-nom the fuck out of a hot dog.
Nope, I don't need that brand of crazy in my life. Oh, and apparently the leather seats in her car weren't an issue.

:bert

Buck Simian
07-29-2018, 09:27 PM
Ive got a few in my family, luckily they aren't pushy about it...yet. It seems like most vegetarians try to force that nonsense onto others, when I would never try to force a vegan to eat meat.
I do have to admit though that I don't like the idea of how larger animals are butchered and wish I would eat less meat. But at this point in my life I don't want to make such a huge change as turning into a vegetarian. Its like the cow from Chic-fil-a says, eat more chicken. They are stupid, they don't know whats happening.