PDA

View Full Version : Niggers finally moved out from across the street and left with a bang.

Buck Simian
07-27-2018, 08:39 PM
Ive been waiting for this moment for 2 years now. The only niggers on my street, and they lived almost directly across from my house. Turned a nice recently remodeled two story home into a ghetto section 8 nigger nest. Police were always there over something. And did they leave with a bang. Drug a bunch of old junk out into the yard and onto the sidewalk that they didn't take with them. Mattresses and a couch blocking the sidewalk where people couldn't walk by. I know the place is probably filled with mice, rats and roaches so I am going to spray the Hell around the outside of my house. The last day they were there a fight broke out, police were called and a couple bucks were dragged away, which is nothing unusual for this bunch.
I wonder if there is a way I can keep the owner from renting it to more niggers? This person has owned the place for around 10 years or so and has exclusively rented to niggers in a neighborhood that is majority white. I don't even really know who owns it but I hope they lose their asses trying to repair it.

jenkemfactory
07-27-2018, 09:06 PM
Yeah, drag those bucks away. Who the hell would do this? Probably one of those 'too many humans' self-hating humans.

animal mother
07-27-2018, 09:08 PM
Perhaps a disastrous gas explosion accident might occur on the now vacant property. That is a reason insurance companies won't insure a vacant property.

Cracka Jack
07-27-2018, 10:02 PM
Google search for your county recorder of deeds, or parcel search website. Then search for info at that sight on who owns the property.

Use discretion and good sense with how you proceed from there.

NotThatGuy
07-27-2018, 11:26 PM
This is simple. Where I live now, I have a rental house next door. I called over and over to the "landlord" who never answered a single call. It was a bunch of tweakers who lived there and they were finally kicked out. When they moved out they left garbage and shit everywhere, it blew into my yard, I found the owners address, sent him a certified letter with a bill demanding $2500 for clean up and damages. House was on the market within a month and sold to a nice Mexican family (they seriously showed up with a pan of tomales when they moved in).

Cat fur allergic
07-28-2018, 08:22 PM
I never understand some landlords. I would never rent to low class niggers, They devalue all your shit. These guys are either armatures or just don't care as long as they get their section 8. Some people live off the government tit and these guys are generally do the section 8. I get calls by the government all the time, Am I willing to take in section 8 etc.. I always say nope.

Talk to owners if you can. Tell them they'll lose longer term value if they rent out to section 8 people. Don't mention niggers etc.. you know alot of crazy sjw's. Tell them that you are very involved on the block. If you see garbage etc.. you call the town/city. They'll get tickets etc.. Or you can be a good neighbor and will call them and let them know if there is any problems with the tenants etc.. carrot and stick.

Monkeybash
07-31-2018, 08:28 PM
Great news.

Section Ape is the worst.

Buck Simian
08-10-2018, 09:29 AM
WOW.
For the past 4-5 days I have been awoken by large trucks pulling up across the street and a crew of men hauling truckloads of junk, old furniture and trash out of that nigger nest and they just keep coming. It really looks like something straight out of Hoarders. The niggers living there had little baby niglets living in that mess with them. Not that I give a damn, a niglet is just a baby cockroach but it just goes to show how nasty they are, raising their young in such a mess. Those niggers will probably show back up and cry racism when they realize all of their belongings are in the city dump. I hope to God whoever owns that place learned their lesson and doesn't rent to niggers ever again.

Buck Simian
08-13-2018, 06:55 PM
Trucks still coming hauling nigger trash out. I spoke to one of the guys working there earlier today and he said that house is still loaded with junk.

Rape Ape
08-13-2018, 07:26 PM
Trucks still coming hauling nigger trash out. I spoke to one of the guys working there earlier today and he said that house is still loaded with junk.

The apes probably never took the garbage out (not including themselves, but I digress... :lol) even once while they infested the place.