PDA

View Full Version : Doctor appointment today-guess what the nurse was?

Buck Simian
07-26-2018, 11:07 PM
A NEEEGRO.
She didn't have any physical contact with me luckily.
My Doctor I have gone to for probably 10 years or so, his practice has really grown from just a small office to almost a mini-hospital. Hes doing pretty good for himself. And I always have liked it because I have never seen any niggers working for him. Well, I go in today for my yearly physical which was pretty much uneventful. I get ushered into the exam room by the same nurse he has had for years, a white lady. She does all the standard stuff. Checks my blood pressure, verifies what medicines I am on then says the doctor will be in a few minutes and leaves the room. While I am waiting this sheboon comes in dressed like a nurse and says in broken nigger ebonics "U can leave now, the doctor be done witz u." I am like I just got here, I haven't even seen him yet. "Well u be done go up front and check out" I questioned her about this again, then I figured im not gonna argue with this girl. I went up to the desk and told them what was up. They just shook their heads and said she's new. New to the planet or what?

I really hope this is not a sign of bad things to come. Hopefully he is not going to go full blown nigger and hire in a bunch of sheboon nurses. I like this doctor, his office is always clean. They usually can get me in on the same day in event of a emergency. Last thing I want is Laquanda trying to draw a blood sample from me.

k9woman
07-26-2018, 11:35 PM
Was this before or after your blood pressure was taken?:lol
4629[/QUOTE]

MineEvolved
07-26-2018, 11:58 PM
Was this before or after your blood pressure was taken?:lol

And, did it put the pressure cuff on the correct appendage? :lol:lol