PDA

View Full Version : Primary School In UK: Walk Around The School 5 Times And Risk Heatstroke, To Show How Much You Love Asslifters.

MineEvolved
07-25-2018, 11:38 PM
Capitulation by the Catholic Church over the muslim invader just pisses me off to no end...And, I'm not even a Catholic.

A primary school has been blasted for encouraging pupils to walk around a field five times on the hottest day of the year - to show solidarity with refugees.
The Met Office had issued a warning to stay out of the sun as temperatures in the south east reached a sweltering 33.3C on Monday, the day the kids took part in the sweaty trudge.

But acting head teacher at St Gregory's Catholic school in Margate, Kent, Diane Rougvie-Fevrier, says the walk was optional and water and hats were provided.

'Children were not asked if they wanted to participate or not, they were told that that is what they were doing. A few staff members disagreed with it going ahead because of the heat but apparently the powers above insisted on it..

'One of my daughter's has said that each time they walked round they had to stop and say a prayer, this was not done in the shade..'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5991237/Outrage-primary-school-asks-children-walk-91F-heat-hottest-day-year.html

SC Anemia
07-26-2018, 01:53 AM
91.94 F. Whatever. It's been hovering at or above 100 (hit 105 today) for the entire month of July. It's 10:53 pm right now and still 91 degrees.

A cropped screenshot from my phone just now:

Cracka Jack
07-26-2018, 08:46 AM
Marxist homos infiltrated the catholic church 50+ years ago. Now it is nothing more than a marxist - NWO indoctrination organization. With some little boy diddling on the side.