PDA

View Full Version : Gypshun didn't know it was wrong to act like a nigger..

Mushmouth
07-25-2018, 08:29 PM
After confessing to the sexual assault of at least 13 women, a migrant sex predator said he did so because “nobody told me this is wrong.”

The Egyptian migrant spent years groping women and masturbating in front of them on a subway line in Germany, with a recent occurrence on Feb. 17 on which he grabbed a woman “from behind under the dress, while at the same time satisfying himself,” according to the court.

“In Egypt, things like that happen a lot, they do not punish them,” he told the court. “I do not know any laws. There was no police in my village.”

https://europe.infowars.com/migrant-sex-predator-preys-on-13-women-says-nobody-told-me-this-was-wrong/

MineEvolved
07-25-2018, 09:05 PM
You know, as strange as it sounds, on its face, I believe this explanation. Where it comes from, females (and males, and goats, and camels) are chattel for the taking, whenever the urge strikes. Why WOULD anyone ever tell it that it was wrong? It's probably seen this behavior in the other monkeys since the day of its birth, and never thought anything of it...of course, that makes for an even stronger argument against letting them into western Europe or the U.S.

zagnut
07-25-2018, 11:55 PM
The real problem is like our problem with illegal aliens; they shouldn't be here at all. All of Europe except a very few welcomed these fuckers with open arms. The Krauts can blame Merkle and exact revenge on her ass. Britain is totally fucked and I think it can't be fixed. Who cares about France and the others show some glimpses of the problem that needs to be corrected.