PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark Ashley Graham disappointed in her racist family.

justin igger
05-09-2017, 09:44 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/ashley-graham-says-her-family-161444308.html

"I naively hoped everyone would be color-blind—which is not what happened," Graham writes. "When my grandparents met Justin, my grandmother was cordial but cold. She greeted him and immediately walked away. When it came time for them to leave, my grandparents didn’t even acknowledge him. Instead my grandmother looked me in the eye, with Justin standing behind me, and said, 'Tell that guy I said goodbye.' I had never seen my loving, hardworking, and wonderful grandma be so hurtful and so racist. I was in shock."

Boy
05-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Granny shouldn't have minced words, she should have just said "Get that filthy stinking nigger out of my house"

UpYoursNigger
05-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Can't wait for the inevitable acid to the face for the dumb cunt

justin igger
05-10-2017, 01:16 AM

West Texas Red Dirt
05-10-2017, 09:39 AM
As per TNB for sharks:
The buck will stay til it knocks it up. Then will split after 4 months of sprog impregnation. The shark will try to get sprog gibs and the buck will chimp and beat her. She'll take the buck back after his 6 month jail sentence for slinging dope. It will give her the prison aids stick and knock her up again. Now she's 350 pounds. After the next sprog is shit out, the buck will beat her for not having gas in her car. His boys will start to come over and trains will be ran. Now she's a drug addict. Some random buck will knock her up during a 5 gum gang bang. Fighting over who da daddy bes, she'll be kilt. The gums will band together to sloppily hide the body. 48 hours comes in to do the news story and is called RAYCISS. The mudshark is quickly forgotten.

Cracka Jack
05-10-2017, 06:54 PM
As per TNB for sharks:
The buck will stay til it knocks it up. Then will split after 4 months of sprog impregnation. The shark will try to get sprog gibs and the buck will chimp and beat her. She'll take the buck back after his 6 month jail sentence for slinging dope. It will give her the prison aids stick and knock her up again. Now she's 350 pounds. After the next sprog is shit out, the buck will beat her for not having gas in her car. His boys will start to come over and trains will be ran. Now she's a drug addict. Some random buck will knock her up during a 5 gum gang bang. Fighting over who da daddy bes, she'll be kilt. The gums will band together to sloppily hide the body. 48 hours comes in to do the news story and is called RAYCISS. The mudshark is quickly forgotten.

I forgot the mudshark 5 seconds after reading the original post..... :lol But yeah, you've got the scenario down to a T.

Ignatow
11-14-2019, 06:36 AM
This mudshark is now pregnant with a mutant abomination. Glad to hear her grandparents don't approve of the nigger. She's lost, but the old folks still have their honor intact. No bowing down to any nigger.
Fat bitch.

haywood
11-14-2019, 08:54 AM
This mudshark is now pregnant with a mutant abomination. Glad to hear her grandparents don't approve of the nigger. She's lost, but the old folks still have their honor intact. No bowing down to any nigger.
Fat bitch.

That's why I respect the elderly. They have common sense and they hate niggers!!

White Orchid
11-14-2019, 12:14 PM
That's why I respect the elderly. They have common sense and they hate niggers!!

Yep, I have yet to meet a cuck among older folks. Smart group they are.