PDA

View Full Version : Wakanda gunna beez uh meggasitty.... n' sheeeeit.....

Cracka Jack
07-23-2018, 09:23 AM
80+ million nigger "mega city"..... right....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=144&v=OksiAQqsAZs

animal mother
07-23-2018, 09:41 AM
I call bull shit on this one. Aids, Ebola, Malaria, Yellow Fever, war, famine, muh dik, and TNB will thin the herd long before any of this happens as long as YT does not interfere with natural selection.

Cat fur allergic
07-23-2018, 10:19 AM
If china builds it for them maybe, themselves LOL never.

Rape Ape
07-23-2018, 05:14 PM
:rofl
Niggers are still going on about this Wakanda shit. Whatever, niggers. :lmao

MineEvolved
07-23-2018, 10:31 PM
I'll bet I could make a fortune making 'genuine Wakandan weaves' and 'genuine Wakandan cocoa butter' and selling them in the fur shops. Could be the hottest must-have items since nigger clown shoes and white women.

Buck Simian
07-23-2018, 10:41 PM
My globe must be racist or something because I looked all over it and can not find Wakanda anywhere.

MineEvolved
07-23-2018, 10:52 PM
My globe must be racist or something because I looked all over it and can not find Wakanda anywhere.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I found it! I found Wakanda! (yer gonna love this...) :lol

Rape Ape
07-23-2018, 11:21 PM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I found it! I found Wakanda! (yer gonna love this...) :lol

:lmao After having my wallet stolen by a Blue Gummed Wakandan Tarback on the Paris Ape Transport Train last summer, I'm not surprised that's where it's located. Paris is full to overflowing with these demon spawn.

100% Not A Nigger
07-24-2018, 03:13 AM
I'd be more than happy to pay for a megacity in Africa if they had to stay there and never leave.

Chimpwhipper
07-24-2018, 07:41 AM
Once Wakanda is built and fully occupied by the tremendously advanced, kind, and benevolent negroes it should be used as a test site for Tsar Bomba II.

Odin's balls
07-27-2018, 10:16 AM
I'll bet I could make a fortune making 'genuine Wakandan weaves' and 'genuine Wakandan cocoa butter' and selling them in the fur shops. Could be the hottest must-have items since nigger clown shoes and white women.

I have been toying with a similar idea for some time now.

My idea was to write a book from the perspective of a muslim girl, who has had it's muh poosie mutilated and been forced to wear the full five dollar ninja outfit.

The leftards will lap it up and I should be able to rake in a few million before the game is rumbled.

Working titles include:

My shiny new headbag
My empowering new headbag
My missing labia
My infected uretha
The day I caught goat AIDS.
Etc....

Feel free to chime in. I feel I could be on to a real money spinner here.

NotThatGuy
07-27-2018, 10:58 AM
I have been toying with a similar idea for some time now.

My idea was to write a book from the perspective of a muslim girl, who has had it's muh poosie mutilated and been forced to wear the full five dollar ninja outfit.

The leftards will lap it up and I should be able to rake in a few million before the game is rumbled.

Working titles include:

My shiny new headbag
My empowering new headbag
My missing labia
My infected uretha
The day I caught goat AIDS.
Etc....

Feel free to chime in. I feel I could be on to a real money spinner here.

My life for 2 goats
My brother is my father and my husband
From Allah to Eternity
Stones throw from the grave
My life in the stoneage
When Allah ignores your tears (This right here would put it on Oprah's book of the month club)
Moving forward, one burka at a time

Oh I can keep going, but I have to go back to work.

Odin's balls
07-27-2018, 12:25 PM
My life for 2 goats
My brother is my father and my husband
From Allah to Eternity
My life in the stoneage
When Allah ignores your tears (This right here would put it on Oprah's book of the month club)
Moving forward, one burka at a time

Oh I can keep going, but I have to go back to work.

Brilliant.

Now to mine the plantation archives for stories relating to African war atrocities, acts of barbaric cruelty by deranged darkie dictators and general third world TNB and the book will write itself.

If it makes Orca's 'libtard virtue signalling fuckwit book of the month' we are made for life. :lol

MineEvolved
07-27-2018, 05:58 PM

You sick bastards :lol

Acid and You: Best Makeup Practices
When Bombs Go Wrong: Getting Those Tough Stains Out
The Men Who Raped The Goats (honestly, how'd everyone miss this one?)
When Omar Met Sally
10 Ways To Throw A Successful Fatwah
Honor Killings And How To Avoid Them
European Immigration: 20 Things You Can Get For Free

Papa Delta
08-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Brilliant.

Now to mine the plantation archives for stories relating to African war atrocities, acts of barbaric cruelty by deranged darkie dictators and general third world TNB and the book will write itself.

If it makes Orca's 'libtard virtue signalling fuckwit book of the month' we are made for life. :lol

Go to the library at archive(DOT)org and look for the book "Negros In Negroland" -- the horrors described by early European explorers are many, gory, and disGUSting...