PDA

View Full Version : Schizophrenic Sheboon Steals Shitskins

Buck Simian
07-21-2018, 11:44 PM
Say that five times fast.

Professional Ratchet sow Brianna Harris decided she wanted to spend some extra time with her niglets, so she took them. No big deal right? Well she does not have custody of the Hellspawns thus this set off a Amber alert. And even though I live probably 200 miles away from Cleveland where it happened my phone started buzzing with Amber Alerts over and over. As if missing niglets are that damn important. One of them is even defective, it cant breathe right without having equipment to help it steal the white mans air.

According to police, Brianna Harris suffers from bi-polar disorder and schizophrenia, is currently off of her medications Nothing a little crack cocaine cant cure.

The family told police Savannah requires oxygen and is fed thru a feeding tube. It is believed the child would have run out of oxygen at this time. Once again, nothing a little crack cocaine cant cure.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/38698746/amber-alert-issued-for-4-cleveland-area-kids-taken-by-mother

Rape Ape
07-22-2018, 05:33 PM
Isn't the term "schizophrenic" rather redundant with niggers? They're all psychotic and retarded. I don't know how one would tell the difference between a "schizophrenic" nigger and a plain old smelly "regular" nigger.

100% Not A Nigger
07-23-2018, 03:59 AM
I was getting the same alerts, they even interrupted a song I liked on the radio. Fucking niggers.