PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass dindu driver dooms duckboat, 9 rockfish

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 05:01 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5975677/PICTURED-Driver-66-duck-boat-drowned-16-others.html

The first of 17 people who died when the duck boat they were on in a lake in Missouri capsized on Thursday night has been identified.

Robert 'Bob' Williams, 66, was driving the boat when it went down in Table Rock Lake in Branson not long after 7pm on Thursday.

Let’s hope the rest are black rockfish.

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 07:03 PM
https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/indianapolis-family-among-victims-of-missouri-duck-boat-accident

Officials might want to consider renaming it “Rockfish Lake” in their “honor”.

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 07:17 PM
The Blub Boat,
Exiting and new,
Get your ass on board,
You worthless coons.

The Blub Boat
Soon will be making another run
But the nigs can’t swim
They’re that fucking dumb.

Dead niggers
Can’t hurt anyone
Use the Rockfish mallet
to make sure they’re done.

Go overboard
Blub Blub.
Go overboard
Blub Blub.

Buck Simian
07-20-2018, 08:12 PM
At least 9 of the dead are Dindus. Sadly some of the others were humans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5975677/PICTURED-Driver-66-duck-boat-drowned-16-others.html

They have these in Cincinnati which is around a hour away from me. I have been meaning to get with some family members or friends and go check it out, now I am having second thoughts. Why in the Hell do they give niggers jobs like this? Why do they let niggers operate such vehicles where people can be hurt?

Mushmouth
07-20-2018, 08:27 PM
Ha!

:nigdar

Cracka Jack
07-20-2018, 08:44 PM
The Blub Boat,
Exiting and new,
Get your ass on board,
You worthless coons.

The Blub Boat
But the nigs can’t swim

Dead niggers
Can’t hurt anyone
Use the Rockfish mallet

Go overboard
Blub Blub.
Go overboard
Blub Blub.

BRAVO!!!!

:thumb

You need to sign up!!! :lol

Rape Ape
07-20-2018, 10:25 PM
The Blub Boat,
Exiting and new,
Get your ass on board,
You worthless coons.

The Blub Boat
But the nigs can’t swim

Dead niggers
Can’t hurt anyone
Use the Rockfish mallet

Go overboard
Blub Blub.
Go overboard
Blub Blub.

:rofl

Nice one! Definitely sign up.

SC Anemia
07-20-2018, 10:35 PM
At least 9 of the dead are Dindus. Sadly some of the others were humans.

They have these in Cincinnati which is around a hour away from me. I have been meaning to get with some family members or friends and go check it out, now I am having second thoughts. Why in the Hell do they give niggers jobs like this? Why do they let niggers operate such vehicles where people can be hurt?

I'm not sure but you may be talking about B&B Riverboats in Covington Landing. I heard they may have moved but not far from Covington.

I've had several dates there on their dinner cruises. At the time, about $100 per couple. 3-4 hours, up-river and back, diner and live music. Topside on the open air deck with drinks after diner with a date is a sure bet and a pantie-dropper. :lol
I'd highly recommend the cruise so long as the management hasn't changed.

Unregistered
07-21-2018, 12:50 AM
Yep, in addition to not pointing the bow into the waves, not moving weight to the back to keep the bow up, and not powering into the crests, muh nigger said “Life Jackets beez all rayciss n sheeeeiiiit.” Everybody knows the niggers don’t need life jackets, but what about the white people?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/20/missouri-duck-boat-survivor-claims-captain-told-passengers-wouldnt-need-life-jackets-report-says.html

Blue-Gum
07-21-2018, 05:15 AM
If I showed up for a Duck cruise, I'd scope out the driver first, and just how I do in say a supermark I never go to a nigger cashier to check out, I'd wait for another Duck boat or go home. I avoid niggers at all cost, niggers are toxic to all living things.

Cracka Jack
07-21-2018, 04:01 PM
Edit- We rode this shit tub about a year before the fire. Call me jaded... http://www.kolotv.com/content/news/Tahoe-Queen-scrapped-due-to-fire-damage-replacement-to-come-410666355.html

They must have ignited the cotton bails while welding. :lol

MineEvolved
07-21-2018, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure but you may be talking about B&B Riverboats in Covington Landing. I heard they may have moved but not far from Covington.

I've had several dates there on their dinner cruises. At the time, about $100 per couple. 3-4 hours, up-river and back, diner and live music. Topside on the open air deck with drinks after diner with a date is a sure bet and a pantie-dropper. :lol
I'd highly recommend the cruise so long as the management hasn't changed.

B&B used to be nice until someone told niggers about it. Now the buffet leaves you with the impression that all the money you pay is spent on fuel, there are areas where you can stick to the carpets, and the majority of the passengers are folks you'd wouldn't want to ride next to on a bus. Not to mention the Ohio River through Cincy always smells like a million niggers shit in it.

Blue-Gum
07-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Just saw a follow up to this on the national nigger news, I hadn't realized the nigger driver survived, and when the Coast guard pulled the nigger duck bus up, almost every life jacket was on the roof, a coast guard official explained its the captain, in this case, the nigger silver back driving the nigger bus boat,call to tell everyone to Don lifejackets....another nigger failure with a silver lining...lol, of course you know that nigger gonna say he told dose people's to put on from life jackets....

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 10:03 PM
In the original version of the daily mail, the nog driver was the first one listed as dayud, with picture. The captain is another person. This would make the rockfish count 10. The other boat that didn’t plow under was a white captain and driver.

MineEvolved
07-23-2018, 10:15 PM
Whoa. Stop the bus, er duck boat. The Captain didn't go down with the ship? That's pretty niggery.

You can bet your sweet ass he probably drowned two or three of the niggers in a fight over the only life jacket on board... :lol

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 10:23 PM
From the original article:

The boat's captain survived but its driver was among those who died.

Is the captain a nigger? He probably did what all nigger captains would do and just stood there with a dumb look on his face trying to look important.

Buck Simian
07-23-2018, 10:36 PM
Ever wonder what would have happened if Gilligan and The Skipper were niggers? This.

Blue-Gum
07-24-2018, 04:48 AM
Ever wonder what would have happened if Gilligan and The Skipper were niggers? This.I hadn't paid much attention to this story until I read the post here on DP.....I just assumed the driver of the nig-boat was da captain...

And yea, we could make our own "Gilligan's Island" DP style.....how bout "Reggies Island?....craptain Reggie crashes his nigger duck boat, the ss kunte kinte on an island, then follow the daily situations of the niggers...no mary-ann or ginger,instead you have tameka and chantrel spreading VS around da island with da other bucks...lol

Unregistered
07-24-2018, 09:25 AM
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
a tale of some fucked up shit,
that started with these stupid coons,
that stole this tiny ship.

The mate was a mighty smellin boon,
the Skipper dumb as fuck,
nine porch monkeys set sail that day,
but they were shit out of luck,
shit out of luck.

The weather started getting rough,