PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Bible School Nigglets = mayhem

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 02:36 PM
So I was asked to 'volunteer' to help out with vacation Bible school...
For those that may not know, it's a summertime program, that lasts a week, with a central theme teaching kids about the church along with arts and crafts and various activities, for little kids through grade 6.

This year, the church decides to have the meetings in the evenings, and include a free hot meal. It was advertised heavily, so of course, with the free meal, you know it was a nigger magnet...but it gets worse...

The meals were early evening, before the program/classes started, and droves of niggers showed up. The meal was supposed to be just for the children attending, but along came the mammys and grandmammys and baby daddies and the rest of the tribe. We were told to go ahead and serve them, and some wanted to-go plates, etc. On the first night, the food ran out quickly, of course, because as stated, it was only meant for the children...and one lady caused a minor chimpout, and we were told by the pastor to prepare MORE food for the remaining evenings, which reluctantly, we did, and it was the same scenario each night.

Now, after they had eaten all they wanted, about half of them left...with their kids, not letting them stay for the classes, but I'm not complaining...

The programs ended every night around 8pm, and that is when parents came to pick up their kids... but the niggers were always late.
4 out of the 5 days we did this, the same group of niggers would show up between 1030 and 11pm to get they keedz... and their foul breath smelled like booze... not sure, but apparently, they thought we were a free babysitting center while they went out for drinks at the nigger bar...

The very first night they did this, we let them know that they were 3 hours late, and they have to pick up their kids by 8p, but of course it went in one ear and out the other. Then there was the fact that those nigglets were unruly and made a huge mess, fought with one another, and broke things.

All of this was brought to the pastors attention, but he thinks we are being too 'judgemental' and that we need to 'help the urban youth' etc. etc.

I won't be volunteering again...and I may just find a new church.

Cracka Jack
07-20-2018, 10:18 PM
God hates niggers too.

Find another church.

SC Anemia
07-20-2018, 10:48 PM
God hates niggers too.

Find another church.

:rofl. :rofl

Chimpwhipper
07-20-2018, 10:52 PM
"The Beast of the Field" from the Bible

Buck Simian
07-20-2018, 11:09 PM
Let niggers find out about any event dealing with free food and they will show up and they will ruin it for everyone else.

you know who
09-04-2018, 02:18 AM
My family did the same thing for Vacation bible school. However, there were no freebies, no meals for anyone other than children and anyone who brought a child had to donate or volunteer in some way. That was nigger repellent in the best way. White kids everywhere having nigger free fun.

Ignatow
09-04-2018, 12:50 PM
1) Pastor should experience for himself niggershines.
2) No amount of Christian teaching can ever soften the heart of an African beast. Would you ever try to teach a hippopotamus?
3) Why in heaven's name, pun intended, would you get so close and actually serve niggers?
4) If God did love all peoples, then why did He create niggers? The answer is, niggers are more savage animals than human.

Blue-Gum
09-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Niggers are corrupt, to introduce niggers into any function or celebration is the same as taking a shit it the punchbowl....now imagine you're at a nice human get together or party, you want to get a glass of that delicious punch....as you're ladleing out your drink a long Brown turd floats by.....thats a perfect description of niggers amongst us.

Moses
09-10-2018, 05:25 AM
"The Beast of the Field" from the Bible

You are gifted with wisdom given by the mercy of God, and only a few will inherit. It is for Gods very elect. Hold on to it, dig even deeper, compare scripture to modern attitudes, demeanours, lifestyles, in people/sub-humans and keep asking God for even further wisdom. REWARDS WILL BE GREATEST TO THOSE GIVEN THE YES, EARS, TO UNDERSTAND TRUTH LIKE THIS. I know because I to have the gift of wisdom. Yes, niggers are indeed " BEASTS OF THE FIELDS " described clearly in binblical scriptures.... more need to unlock the messages.

King David
09-10-2018, 02:40 PM
So I was asked to 'volunteer' to help out with vacation Bible school...
For those that may not know, it's a summertime program, that lasts a week, with a central theme teaching kids about the church along with arts and crafts and various activities, for little kids through grade 6.

This year, the church decides to have the meetings in the evenings, and include a free hot meal. It was advertised heavily, so of course, with the free meal, you know it was a nigger magnet...but it gets worse...

The meals were early evening, before the program/classes started, and droves of niggers showed up. The meal was supposed to be just for the children attending, but along came the mammys and grandmammys and baby daddies and the rest of the tribe. We were told to go ahead and serve them, and some wanted to-go plates, etc. On the first night, the food ran out quickly, of course, because as stated, it was only meant for the children...and one lady caused a minor chimpout, and we were told by the pastor to prepare MORE food for the remaining evenings, which reluctantly, we did, and it was the same scenario each night.

Now, after they had eaten all they wanted, about half of them left...with their kids, not letting them stay for the classes, but I'm not complaining...

The programs ended every night around 8pm, and that is when parents came to pick up their kids... but the niggers were always late.
4 out of the 5 days we did this, the same group of niggers would show up between 1030 and 11pm to get they keedz... and their foul breath smelled like booze... not sure, but apparently, they thought we were a free babysitting center while they went out for drinks at the nigger bar...

The very first night they did this, we let them know that they were 3 hours late, and they have to pick up their kids by 8p, but of course it went in one ear and out the other. Then there was the fact that those nigglets were unruly and made a huge mess, fought with one another, and broke things.

All of this was brought to the pastors attention, but he thinks we are being too 'judgemental' and that we need to 'help the urban youth' etc. etc.

I won't be volunteering again...and I may just find a new church.

Matt: ch 7 vs 6 " Do not give what is holy ( Holy scriptures/things of the church meant for white Israelites ) to the dogs ( unholy, ungrateful, Luciferian niggers ), and do not cast your pearls ( your goods, food, stock, etc.. meant for the Israelite whites ) before the swines ( ungrateful, thieving, greedy, unholy niggers )

Pass that to your pastor, and advise him to change his/her and the church's stance and ways, because it looks as if they sin in stupidity/ignorance before the Lord Eternal.

xcyrsist
09-23-2018, 04:06 AM
There is a cute little church around the corner from my home....many fond memories of going to the services through the years (to include vacation bible school). Since they changed pastors so much, it’s just not the same anymore - so the majority of the regulars left for greener pastures. I managed to find their Facebook page —- seems like it’s changed for the good. I actually wanted to go back... until I started looking thru their pictures. Short and sweet ~ it was “all eyes and teeth”. Needless to say I won’t be going there.... (and in my neighborhood - most of the churches are fuxated so it’s just not worth the time, hassle, or aggravation....).

Ignatow
09-23-2018, 12:52 PM
Prior MLK nigger coon, niggers knew their place and knew Emmett Till laws are still in place. They dared not disrespect YT. After said nigger leader had a dream they got coddled and somehow thought they're equal. My point is, their grandfolks are relatively tame & good niggers because they went to church. Now the niggers worship bling, so they wreak havoc on everything.

MineEvolved
09-24-2018, 12:09 PM
Aged thread, and sort of getting off-point. Closing.