PDA

View Full Version : Niggers help a old man cross the street or some shit.

Cat fur allergic
07-19-2018, 02:15 PM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9MQxa_1531950026

Cracka Jack
07-19-2018, 04:20 PM
I will gladly flip the switch to fry all of those niggers.

SC Anemia
07-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Berkeley police said a 72-year-old resident was walking along Martin Luther King Jr. Way between University Ave. and Addison St. at 3:30 a.m.

Nothing good happens on MLK Way, at least at 3:30 a.m. anyway.

EDIT: Anyone know if the old guy was white? Kinda hard to tell on my phone. And, niggers will beat, rob and kill their own without a second thought. Just curious and I'd feel better knowing it was some old Uncle Remus type silverback.

Rape Ape
07-19-2018, 05:49 PM
Typical. Niggers are chickenshit cowards that always attack in monkey packs, or they attack children and old people. Hopefully the victim was another ape. And those nogs must have been in a particularly lazy mood, since the victim wasn't also muh-dikked.

Leaky Boat. Africa. Enough said.

Buck Simian
07-19-2018, 09:53 PM
Berkeley police said a 72-year-old resident was walking along Martin Luther King Jr Way

Niggers do some of their best criminal activity on streets named after MLK.

jenkemfactory
07-20-2018, 02:16 AM
[/B]

Nothing good happens on MLK Way, at least at 3:30 a.m. anyway.

EDIT: Anyone know if the old guy was white? Kinda hard to tell on my phone. And, niggers will beat, rob and kill their own without a second thought. Just curious and I'd feel better knowing it was some old Uncle Remus type silverback.

It's really hard to tell what color the old guy is from the black and white video. But on liveleak, everyone seems to point out that the victim is white.
Either way, its disgusting what they did. Even if it was an old tomato.