PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "caregiver" beats the Holy Hell out of 84 year old white woman

Buck Simian
07-19-2018, 07:47 AM
One of the hardest things to deal with in life is what to do with your elderly parents when they get to the point that they need round the clock care. I know, I am dealing with this as well. One thing I will never do is lock my parents away in one of these nigger infested abuse centers.

This sheboon is caught on camera beating the Hell out of a elderly lady. A lady who can barely walk, cant talk, is basically bedridden for the most part. And of course the nigger claims she was just defending herself from physical abuse and racism from the 84 year old patient.

Warning: Graphic content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6dAqgHDAWU&t=555s

Master Sergeant
07-19-2018, 02:57 PM
My Father is 85 and not far from needing assistance. He know all too well of the She Boon "Caregiver" and I'll have to do what's necessary to keep him away from them. They can sense hatred miles away and my Father oozes it when dealing with Niggers. They'd beat on him the first night for sure.

jenkemfactory
07-20-2018, 02:38 AM
I'm sure the fragile old woman was an imminent threat.

Lynch Tree
07-20-2018, 03:46 AM
The words "care" and "giver" can never be used to describe a nigger.

MineEvolved
07-20-2018, 05:00 AM
My mother brought me into the world, and changed me out of shitty, pissy diapers, bathed and fed me. I can do the same for her. Fuck niggers.

SC Anemia
07-20-2018, 11:05 AM
My mother brought me into the world, and changed me out of shitty, pissy diapers, bathed and fed me. I can do the same for her. Fuck niggers.

:potd