PDA

View Full Version : Winnie the Pooh is racist..

Mushmouth
07-19-2018, 06:03 AM
Children’s books across every genre need to feature more black characters in central roles, according to a government-funded report on UK-published literature.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07/18/british-childrens-books-white/

jenkemfactory
07-19-2018, 06:57 AM
Well, sure. They can be the black monsters.

jenkemfactory
07-19-2018, 07:00 AM
They have the nigger entertainment channel, BET. Now where's the WET? Or the AET or the HET?
I'd like to see some diversity too.

SC Anemia
07-19-2018, 10:41 AM
I'd like to champion the cause with this donation then.

Rape Ape
07-19-2018, 05:31 PM
What do the mean. Winnie the Pooh has a Tigger. :lol

If they want a children's show with lots of black characters, I'd suggest "Song of the South". Pretty much all of the cartoon characters are niggers, including the Tar Baby. :lmao

Buck Simian
07-19-2018, 09:45 PM
If Winnie The Pooh had niggers in it Eeyore would get raped.

Ignatow
09-09-2018, 03:56 AM
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07/18/british-childrens-books-white/
Blacks have no character. Blacks have no redeeming qualities and certainly no heroes. Look at Cosby. And, you all know this - they are ungrateful and will always turn it around. The most useless race, period.

zagnut
09-10-2018, 10:23 PM
I remember when the media went ape shit over Amos and Andy. Wiki, "Amos 'n' Andy is an American radio and television sitcom set in Harlem, Manhattan's historic black community. The original radio show, which ran from 1928 until 1960, was created, written and voiced by two white actors, Freeman Gosden and Charles Correll, who played Amos Jones (Gosden) and Andrew Hogg Brown (Correll) as well as incidental characters."

jenkemfactory
09-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Blacks have no character. Blacks have no redeeming qualities and certainly no heroes. Look at Cosby. And, you all know this - they are ungrateful and will always turn it around. The most useless race, period.

I'll have to double down on that one.

Whitey Ford
09-17-2018, 04:46 AM
If Winnie The Pooh had niggers in it, Christopher would always be Robbin'! :melon

Nappy Meal
01-14-2019, 04:07 PM

I can’t think of a single one that hasn’t at least Muh Dikked something.

White Orchid
01-14-2019, 04:41 PM
They have the nigger entertainment channel, BET. Now where's the WET? Or the AET or the HET?
I'd like to see some diversity too.

They have BET, yet niggerized practically every other television channel. I'd like to hear the scourges explain that.

Buck Simian
01-15-2019, 12:58 PM
If Winnie The Pooh had niggers in it, Christopher would always be Robbin'! :melon

:thumb

Why do these people think we would want to show children books or cartoons based on a culture of evil? Niggers glorify crime, sex, violence, profanity, greed. Now what kind of positive role model would a childrens character based off of a nigger make?