PDA

View Full Version : Haitians invade Chile..

Mushmouth
07-18-2018, 05:09 AM
nearly 105,000 flocked here in the last year — the equivalent of 1 percent of Haiti’s population — according to Chile’s border police. And hundreds continue to arrive daily

Five years ago, opportunities in Chile were more plentiful. There were fewer Haitians, and Chile’s economy was stronger. Now, Haitians face the shock of a new culture, competition from an increasing number of Spanish-speaking migrants from Venezuela, and a sense that they aren’t always welcome. Employers abuse and underpay them. Landlords crowd them into overpriced, closet-sized rooms. Scam artists try to sell them useless work contracts that could put them on the wrong side of the law.

Misled about the golden prospects in Chile, many struggle against loneliness, occasional episodes of racism and resentment from some Chileans. Recently, a fight erupted in Estación Central between Chileans and unauthorized Haitian street vendors selling a popular chocolate-covered cookie called Super 8. The fight with sticks and fists was captured on video.

https://www.amren.com/news/2018/07/haitians-gamble-on-a-better-life-in-chile-but-the-odds-arent-always-in-their-favor/

Rape Ape
07-18-2018, 05:12 PM
Any country that willingly imports niggers is suicidal.

Monkeybash
07-18-2018, 06:29 PM
A nigger getting fucked on a work contract? That's laughable.

Anyone that signs a work contract with a nigger is the one getting the short end.

MineEvolved
07-19-2018, 03:36 AM
nearly 105,000 flocked here in the last year

And, how exactly did they DO that? Look at a map. Chile is on the other fucking side (pacific side) of South America. For these boons to get there, there's only 4 ways to do it:

1) Passage through the Panama canal.
2) Going through Drake's Passage around Cape Horn (southern tip of s. america)
3) Overland, through Columbia/Ecuador/Peru, OR Venezuela/Brazil/Bolivia (one LONG fucking walk either way)
OR,
4) Soros and other world-destroying, nigger loving traitors flew them there.

I know which number I'm putting my chips on...if it's options 1,2 or 3, then someone is seriously not doing their fucking job. And none of this explains how they got off of Haiti and across the Caribbean to begin with. They didn't float across on dirt cookies.