PDA

View Full Version : Czech beauty stabbed by feral nigger immigrant

Odin's balls
07-17-2018, 01:11 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5962805/Family-pay-tribute-girl-17-stabbed-death-London.html

This is the 82nd stabbing murder in London this year by some illegal immigrant filth.

Oluwaseyi Dada, 21, of some shithole country, is due before the Old Bailey today charged with manslaughter.

:fume

jenkemfactory
07-17-2018, 02:50 PM
Huh? What happened? Did she fall on a knife? What about the other half of the story? The usual shit reporting.
What about the savage beast that broke into someone else's country in an act of war? What about how it brutality stabbed the victim? And the agonizing pain before her death?

She tripped and fell on a knife. Roses and bunnies popped out everywhere. Sleeping beauty fell asleep.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-17-2018, 02:56 PM
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

Well, I swan.

SC Anemia
07-17-2018, 03:26 PM
Huh? What happened? Did she fall on a knife? What about the other half of the story? The usual shit reporting.
What about the savage beast that broke into someone else's country in an act of war? What about how it brutality stabbed the victim? And the agonizing pain before her death?

I'd like to reiterate what jenkemfactory said.

Seriously DM? One fuckin sentence in a footnote!

* Oluwaseyi Dada, 21, of Camberwell, is due before the Old Bailey today charged with manslaughter.

How about a little info on the skid mark that did it? My money says she refused it's al-dik advances or some equally retarded cultural disspek.

Cat fur allergic
07-17-2018, 03:29 PM
Wow the UK is F up, only manslaughter!!!

Think about how harsh UK's punishments were in the past, Singapore still kept the pimp hand strong. They have old UK punishments and it does wonders.

You spay paint shit, you ass is going to get caned. You smuggled drugs, you neck is going to get hanged!

MineEvolved
07-17-2018, 05:06 PM
For all intents and purposes, ALL of western Europe can now be considered 'lost'. This is largely due to the fact that the populations are unarmed, and subject to the whims of the powers that be. Frankly, if I were German, I'd taking advantage of the fact that Germany can't currently field but 4 of the +100 Eurofighters in their arsenal. A golden opportunity missed. In the end, it'll be America (for the third time in a century) to bail out western Europe. How many die between now and then is anyone's guess.

Until Rome (globalism) falls a second time, western Europe will be under constant seige from this point forward.

Cracka Jack
07-17-2018, 06:27 PM
For all intents and purposes, ALL of western Europe can now be considered 'lost'. This is largely due to the fact that the populations are unarmed, and subject to the whims of the powers that be. Frankly, if I were German, I'd taking advantage of the fact that Germany can't currently field but 4 of the +100 Eurofighters in their arsenal. A golden opportunity missed. In the end, it'll be America (for the third time in a century) to bail out western Europe. How many die between now and then is anyone's guess.

Until Rome (globalism) falls a second time, western Europe will be under constant seige from this point forward.

I have an uncle and a great uncle who both earned the Croix de Guerre fighing in France (WWII and WWI respectively). Europe can fuck straight off this time. We've got 40 million feral shitbeasts of our own to deal with.

Rape Ape
07-17-2018, 09:14 PM
They need to rebuild that triangular gallows at Tyburn corner and resume hanging criminals like in the old day. Especially filthy shit brown rope tensioners like this one.

Manslaughter, my ass... It's called MURDER, you cucks!

Rape Ape
07-17-2018, 09:18 PM
Wow the UK is F up, only manslaughter!!!

Think about how harsh UK's punishments were in the past, Singapore still kept the pimp hand strong. They have old UK punishments and it does wonders.

You spay paint shit, you ass is going to get caned. You smuggled drugs, you neck is going to get hanged!

:rofl

I still remember the libtard butt-hurt when that snotty little wigger shit got his ass beat for vandalizing cars back in the 90s. President Rapist was a disgraceful cuck about it, of course.

:butthurt

Buck Simian
07-17-2018, 11:19 PM
When is the UK going to ban these fully automatic assault knives (and assault niggers as well)?

jenkemfactory
07-18-2018, 12:11 AM
Everyone,
really, this is disgusting. This is really shitting on someone's grave.
I agree with the mentions of how it probably tried to muh dik her and she cough and gagged. Unable to accept "no" for an answer, it brutally murdered her.
That was fucking brutal murder.
Not that long ago, that ape would have hanged.

SC Anemia
07-18-2018, 11:58 AM
...Especially filthy shit brown rope tensioners like this one...

"rope tensioners"

:rofl