PDA

View Full Version : Former NHL Goalie Ray Emery Rockfishes After Going Out Onto Melted Ice.

MineEvolved
07-15-2018, 05:58 PM
Former NHL goalie Ray Emery was found dead Sunday afternoon at Hamilton Harbor in Ontario after he was reported missing earlier that morning, according to Hamilton Police. He was 35 years old.

Police are still confirming the cause of death, but reports surfaced that it was presumed drowning.
The NHL Alumni Association tweeted its condolences later Sunday.

Emery, 35, was reportedly swimming with friends at the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club around 6 a.m. when he didn't resurface. Rescue efforts were switched to recovery as the hours went by.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/former-nhl-goalie-ray-emery-found-dead-after-presumed-drowning/ar-AAA769Z?li=BBnbfcL

Cracka Jack
07-15-2018, 07:12 PM
He was arrested last year after his ex-fiancee claimed he beat her multiple times.

I'm SHOCKED!!

Monkeybash
07-15-2018, 07:42 PM
Niggers aren't even smart enough to know they can't swim.

:rockfish

SC Anemia
07-15-2018, 09:44 PM
Wow, I must have been asleep at the switch. They have niggers in the NHL now?

Buck Simian
07-15-2018, 10:31 PM
See, you let a nigger play hockey and it doesn't realize it has to wait for the ice to freeze first.

jenkemfactory
07-15-2018, 11:58 PM
Oh, a high steppin yeller. A mutt. And still it drowned? How much human DNA does it take to make them somewhat human? At least enough to float.

UpYoursNigger
07-16-2018, 04:09 AM
Wow, I must have been asleep at the switch. They have niggers in the NHL now?

yep. and as a former hockey player in minnesomalia, it's getting fucking sickening seeing niggers on ice. didn't even know who to root for in the stanley cup final cuz both teams had a nigger on it!!! stick to basketball you fucking apes!!!