PDA

View Full Version : Manager rightfully calls cops on uppity sow trying to use a fake coupon

Sandy
07-15-2018, 08:51 AM
“So, THIS just happened: I had the police called on me for attempting to use a coupon @ the CVS Pharmacy located at 6150 N. Broadway in Chicago!” Hudson wrote.

Hudson wrote late Saturday that Facebook deleted the post because it "violated their policies."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/15/coupon-dispute-prompts-white-cvs-manager-to-call-police-on-black-woman-report.html

The poor guy will probably get fired. We know what really happened. Let me see if I can write a truthful article for them.

A CVS store manager was forced to call police on a vile nigger sow in Chimpcago trying to pass off a fake coupon.

Chimpilla Hudson wanted to use a fake coupon downloaded off the Internet at a CVS on North Broadway on Friday night. It is unknown whether it was a free expensive item, BOGO, or a ridiculous discount, but the manager immediately recognized it as a fake. To placate the sow, the manager showed multiple times that the coupon wouldn't even scan.

After a carefully video showing only the aftermath went viral, the niggerloving PC cucks at CVS headquarters contacted the sow to give an undeserved apology.

The nigger lied about what happened in a viral Facebook post, which it claimed Facebook deleted, but it actually deleted the post itself after being caught in the lie.

Even the carefully edited video shows the CVS manager visibly shaken from having to deal with the sow and its threats of getting "my niggas" to come kill him.

While on the phone with police, the manager used the PC term "African-American," and the nigger couldn't even agree with that, demanding it be called "black." Naturally if the manager called the nigger "black," it would have screeched about "racism."

Because of the threat of bodily harm and property damage, police sent over three officers, who confirmed the coupon was a fake and told the sow to GTFO.

Regardless, the niggerloving PC cucks at CVS have had a regional director contact the nigger, and per a statement of "investigation" and threatening "corrective action," it's expected the manager will lose his job for doing his job. Character assassination has already begun on him, which will likely destroy his candidacy in local politics.

jenkemfactory
07-16-2018, 12:09 AM
I saw that. All I saw was the guy shaking on the phone.
The media all over just lies.
They all made it out to sound like sherilla just walks in well dressed, bathed and shaved and all around polite. She said here my good sir is a company coupon. And then the big evil white racist took a look at her beautifully tanned skin, and got jealous and decided to call the police.