PDA

View Full Version : Nappy niglet cracks open her melon, mammy gonna sue..

Mushmouth
07-15-2018, 04:20 AM
:lol

My baby’s face. Do you see her face? She’s going to have a scar forever,” Ramos said. “My baby's not going to look the same.”

Ramos has hired an attorney.

http://www.wtol.com/story/38642332/graphic-video-toddler-falls-at-daycare-you-could-see-my-babys-skull

Sandy
07-15-2018, 08:23 AM
If it was a human boy that pushed it, it was probably trying to get its muh poosie on, and the boy defended himself.

So they could see its skull, what's the big deal? Nigger skulls are 3 inches thick. There was no danger to its peanut-sized brain.

Cracka Jack
07-15-2018, 08:38 AM
For some reason, I want to put kernels of corn in the wound.... can't say why.

The plastic surgeon should install a chiggun beak over the hole.

Odin's balls
07-15-2018, 08:48 AM
My baby’s face. Do you see her face? She’s going to have a scar forever,” Ramos said. “My baby's not going to look the same."

I have bad news for that sow.

The niglet will be a hideous gargoyle like creature until it reached adulthood. Then it will be a full blown nigger.

There is no saving it. The only thing proven to stop niggers being niggers is either lead poisoning or removal from public via the obligatory NU for life route.

Buck Simian
07-15-2018, 09:30 AM

That is the perfect solution!

SC Anemia
07-15-2018, 09:42 AM

Or a change dispenser for those parking lot hummers. :lol

C'mon now, already on its knees and all, that'd be really handy.

MineEvolved
07-15-2018, 06:22 PM
I just want to know what mammy's co-pay on that magic juju health care was. What's the word I'm looking for here? Minimal? Negligible? Non-existent? YT?

Rape Ape
07-15-2018, 07:45 PM
Stick a glass eye in the hole and see how many people notice the difference. :lol
Mammy can rename the niglet "Blinky". :lmao

ArizonaSkittles
07-16-2018, 12:31 AM
Keyyuna. What a totally fuxated name.