PDA

View Full Version : The VERY last Thing I would Ever Expect

Boy
05-09-2017, 01:54 PM
I live out in the country on my farm 70+ acres, so I have been putting up new 4x4 fence posts, over 500 of the damn things (old fencing is getting rotten and old) plus I am making a new pasture area for the horses. So for the last week or so I have been busting my ass auguring and setting them alone. I put up and add in the local news rag for some field help to set posts and what the fuck show up this afternoon.... a two hoodrat cheeto headed niggers. I just about lost my shit when I saw them knuckle dragged on to my back 20ty bixnooding and monkey shuffling across the pasture.

All I heard was... Yo...Yo...Yo maing, ya the dude that is hiring for puttin in sheeeeiit. Needless to say when they got close enough I opened up my jacket so the could fully see my sig sauer 45 cal, that stopped the those chetto headed babbling shit beasts right in their tracks. Next thing that came out of my mouth was, "you have 60 seconds to beat feet niggers or range time starts" All I saw was ass and elbows and two shit demons eventually calling me a crazy racist muddingfuggin cracker when they got far enough away.

Bye niggers and don't ever step foot on my property again.

Gul Dukat
05-10-2017, 10:58 AM
They were going to scope out your yard.

Moolie Mook
05-10-2017, 01:00 PM
"you have 60 seconds to beat feet niggers or range time starts"

:lol :lol :lol

Boy
05-10-2017, 06:44 PM
We all know those niggers had zero intentions of working, they were trying to scope out my farm and house to rob it.

They were going to scope out your yard.

Cracka Jack
05-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Ask around and find some local human teens to come help out after school and/or on weekends. In my line of work the client provides the labor, I do the skilled work. Country folks are not afraid to work, even the young ones. Best part is, they pick up on the game plan fast and don't need constant supervision.

If you can find it, use black locust posts. If you're in the mid Atlantic region I might be able to help you out. They'll last 60-80 years in the ground.

Cracka Jack
05-10-2017, 09:34 PM
A five second warning would have been better........

Moolie Mook
05-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Ask around and find some local human teens to come help out after school and/or on weekends.

This.

Call the local high school, see if they have a place you post gigs like that for students. If you know any, or know anyone who knows any, try the sports coaches - they might have some players looking to make some spending money.

Sandy
05-11-2017, 06:11 PM
I bet your want ad wasn't the only one they check out, hoping to find someone elderly and helpless. They'll beat up a victim, or maybe just distract him. "Cans I go to dat baffroom inside?"