PDA

View Full Version : I went out of my way to a whiter grocery store and still ran into mudsharks and an oildriller

Sandy
07-14-2018, 08:39 AM
The local place is getting too niggerfuxxated, so yesterday I figured I'd go a few extra miles. I still couldn't avoid groidlovers and their spawn! The two middle-aged skanks were the typical fugly types who can only get bucks. One had a niglette running around and around, forcing us to stop and wait for it to get out of the way. The mudshark looked tired just from having to keep it under control. The others were a short woman, maybe 50 from the graying hair, and its 6-foot niglette about 10 feet in circumference.

The most disgusting one was a pure beta cuck, tall and all of 140 pounds, glasses and a polo shirt tucked into cargo shorts, pushing a stroller cart with a niglet inside. You know that fucker is a single pappy now.

Cat fur allergic
07-14-2018, 01:36 PM
You can't avoid them, they are every where. I just pretend they are not there.

Sandy
07-15-2018, 08:31 AM
I don't want to have to get used to them again. I moved my family out of NY because of the politics and niggers. We got tired of the taxes (on top of state income taxes it was just ridiculous to pay 20 G a year on our house!), and Section Ape was coming to our town. We wound up in a nice part of the Rockies with very low crime and a very high percentage of humans, and I guess I got used to civilized living. The problem is that the town next to us is getting more and more niggerfuxxated over the last couple of years, and it'll only get worse once the latest HUD project is finished. It's bad enough the niggers, spiggers and wiggers do their monkeyshines at what was once a nice local grocery store. Now even mudsharks and oildrillers are avoiding them and going to other places farther away.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-15-2018, 10:18 AM
What you write is very discouraging, Sandman, because Salt Lake City is starting to get seriously fuxxated too. We would have been happy to spend the rest of our lives here in the suburbs, but I'm starting to realize that we had better GTFO soon, before the first house on our block goes up for Section 8. Not just niggers either, but thousands of people are flocking here for the "laid-back lifestyle, and uncrowded recreational opportunities," both of which are rapidly disappearing.

Buck Simian
07-18-2018, 12:13 AM
The bad thing is the stores in the nigger neighborhoods end up closing down because of lack of profits, niggers shoplifting, high crime and then those niggers turn around and start shopping (shoplifting) at the stores in the white neighborhoods.

MineEvolved
07-19-2018, 03:50 AM
If some of you people came and actually saw (because being there is far more convincing than even the best pictures) what some cities in the midwest look like now, you'd be out organizing demolition teams to tear down HUD housing as fast as they can frame them up. I'm not talking about shuffling niggers and general niggardry, I'm talking about the absolute, sheer fucking DESOLATION left behind after homeowners and businesses leave. Take my word for it. You do NOT want to be the one looking for a chair when the music stops. Whole sections of my city are so bad off, it's not even fit to support niggers, let alone human life. If you have niggers within 20 miles of you, sell and get the fuck out now. Otherwise, save yourself years of bullshit and just light a few packs of cigarettes with your money.

Lynch Tree
07-20-2018, 04:07 AM
it was just ridiculous to pay 20 G a year on our house!

I'd kill to pay that little for a whole house! Must've been a long time ago. :lol

Sandy
08-01-2018, 06:30 PM
The bad thing is the stores in the nigger neighborhoods end up closing down because of lack of profits, niggers shoplifting, high crime and then those niggers turn around and start shopping (shoplifting) at the stores in the white neighborhoods.

Yeah, that must be what's happening. We're completely avoiding that grocery store because of how bad the town next door is becoming, and I guess the wiggers don't like the hood either. When the new HUD apartments open up so close to my house, I dread what's going to happen. I otherwise wouldn't care if it drives down our house's value, but we're starting to think about moving. Where's left to go that niggers haven't invaded? Alaska? Montana's said to be beautiful, but those can be some cold winters, and it'll be a risk finding new jobs. I just don't know anymore. We moved here a few years ago to escape NY liberalism. This neighborhood seemed like heaven, but fambly by fambly, niggers are moving here too. More and more I'm seeing this teen sow, probably more like 8 and equivalent to 15 in human years, bouncing its bakkaball in the driveway and across the street. I haven't seen a buck yet, only two white girls, and the mammy might be a mudshark.

It's a weird feeling to think that in NY, we were used to niggers all over the city. Now we've gotten so used to an almost 100% human neighborhood that we can't imagine anything else.