PDA

View Full Version : Funeral home is too lazy to cremate a sow, for 3 years lets the carcass rot in the back

Sandy
07-14-2018, 08:04 AM
When Mary Alice Pitts Moore died at the age of 63, her family scraped together whatever cash they could to hold a proper funeral.

"I just thought she would be in a better place somewhere," her son Taras Parker said.

In February — three years after Moore's death — her badly decomposed body was found stashed in a locked, unrefrigerated storage room at the Spartanburg funeral home her family hired to handle the arrangements. The family paid to have her cremated. Instead, her body was left to rot, draped in blankets and surrounded by air fresheners to mask the smell, the county coroner told them.

The funeral board won't even confirm it is looking into First Family, though a spokeswoman acknowledged that a December inspection failed to spot Moore's body on the premises. It's unclear whether the state was even aware that two other customers had accused First Family of financial improprieties. These customers also alleged that co-owner Lawrence Meadows personally handled their arrangements, after being banned from working as a funeral director.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/national-business/article214843315.html

Nigger names, "son" with a different name, services with a "preacher" that were probably only a step up from voodoo, nigger funeral director.

Groids stink awful enough anyway, but imagine a dead one sitting around for years. How much did the staff muh dikk it while they could?

:vomit

The funeral home did a fine job with Sandman Sr., that's all I'll say, and that shouldn't be surprising since they were all white. Want to bet the place that did this is another niggerfied establishment?

In Lexington, a funeral director stuffed the organs from one corpse into the body bag of another after cremating the first body without all of its parts intact.

Cracka Jack
07-14-2018, 08:17 AM
In Lexington, a funeral director stuffed the organs from one corpse into the body bag of another after cremating the first body without all of its parts intact.

I don't even want to take a guess as to why......

Boy
07-14-2018, 12:08 PM
Three years and the niggers family still couldn't pay the bill :lol

SC Anemia
07-14-2018, 12:17 PM
...surrounded by air fresheners to mask the smell...

I've had the misfortune to smell a decaying corpse on more than one occasion. Air fresheners are just wishful thinking and they were human . A rotting nigger OTOH, :vomit

Buck Simian
07-14-2018, 06:18 PM
"I just thought she would be in a better place somewhere," her son Taras Parker said.

She is. Its called HELL.