PDA

View Full Version : Demetrius, Keterah, Lakisha and Lashondra dine at Applebee’s..

Mushmouth
07-14-2018, 07:19 AM
The women beat and punched the waitress and stabbed her in the forearm with a steak knife, McDonough police Maj. Kyle Helgerson told AJC.com. They allegedly took her tip money before they skipped out on a $62.57 bill.

Authorities identified the four women as Demetrius Boyd, Keterah Boyd, Lakisha Boyd and Lashondra Boyd.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/applebee-waitress-was-stabbed-after-she-brushed-against-diner-leg-cops-say/ShMHHoDxTMd0exxqevrsHK/

Sandy
07-14-2018, 08:16 AM
“The waitress had brushed up against her leg,” Helgerson said. “There was an initial conversation about that.”

The women are expected to face charges of aggravated assault, robbery and several misdemeanors.

Demetrius is a sow? Or a buck-sow? The four of them were doing a complete setup from the start to skip out on the bill, except one of them couldn't control the inner chimp after "dissapekt." I predict they'll wind up serving two months max in county NU.

Cracka Jack
07-14-2018, 08:34 AM
Applebee’s told Channel 2 Action News that providing a safe environment for servers and guests is the restaurant chain’s “top priority.”

If that were true they would have a No Niggers policy.

Master Sergeant
07-14-2018, 10:44 AM
I can't imagine being wait staff and seeing that groidle walk in. You know there's no chance of them leaving without some epic monkeeshines and TNB galore.

SC Anemia
07-14-2018, 12:11 PM
I set foot for the first, and last time in an Applebee's about three months ago. The wait staff was so-so and the food wasn't fit for human consumption. While I don't live in a nigger-infested area and there were no groids, the place sucked nonetheless.

I guess it's true, kind of like Waffle House and McNiggers. If you build it, they will come.

Boy
07-14-2018, 12:40 PM
I set foot for the first, and last time in an Applebee's about three months ago. The wait staff was so-so and the food wasn't fit for human consumption. While I don't live in a nigger-infested area and there were no groids, the place sucked nonetheless.

I guess it's true, kind of like Waffle House and McNiggers. If you build it, they will come.

And remember to stay far away from Red Lobsta too :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7fJm7RzXqk

Cracka Jack
07-14-2018, 01:05 PM

The food is atrocious. Someone told me that most of it is pre-made and just microwaved when ordered. I wouldn't doubt it.

Master Sergeant
07-14-2018, 03:02 PM
Any of the chain joints I stay far from. Niggers are obsessed with these places because they know all they have to do is screatch to the Manager and the meal is on the house.

ArizonaSkittles
07-14-2018, 04:07 PM
Yep, “casual dining” restaurants are always hotbeds of TNB. I stay far away from those places.