PDA

View Full Version : This is what losers look like.

Cracka Jack
07-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Across the globe, they all have that same sad-sack look. LOSERS.

Cat fur allergic
07-13-2018, 01:49 AM
The Ugly White Left. All girlie middle age men/women/can;'t tell lol.

Odin's balls
07-13-2018, 02:44 PM
You may ask yourselves exactly how these fuckwits find the time to pull their childish stunts.

The simple answer is that they are unemployed losers who get riled up by professional hard left wing political agitators who give them poorly made signs and point them in the direction of anything they think they can make political capital out of.

For the record, everyone I know loves Trump. I think he is possibly the best president that you have had since Regan.

Flying (about 6'off the ground) a toy balloon meant to depict Trump as a baby is not what the English are about.

It is deeply disrespectful to the position the man holds and sums up the pathetic, purile nature of the nigger and muslim loving sheep beautifully.

Can't win a serious political debate, because you know you're out of your league? ..... Time to get stupid.

That is the battlecry of the left.

My apologies to our American chums. This is not what the English are about at all.

These cretins do not speak for me, or the vast majority of true English people (at least what is left of us).

Edit: please watch this. It sums it up nicely.

https://youtu.be/ztoK32ONUVY

Cracka Jack
07-13-2018, 03:27 PM
It's all one big smug sanctimonious middle class virtue signalling shit show.
:lol PJW takes no prisoners!!

Odin, we know it's just the kook fringe. We've got to deal with them here too.

MineEvolved
07-15-2018, 06:10 PM
You may ask yourselves exactly how these fuckwits find the time to pull their childish stunts.

The simple answer is that they are unemployed losers who get riled up by professional hard left wing political agitators who give them poorly made signs and point them in the direction of anything they think they can make political capital out of.

For the record, everyone I know loves Trump. I think he is possibly the best president that you have had since Regan.

Flying (about 6'off the ground) a toy balloon meant to depict Trump as a baby is not what the English are about.

It is deeply disrespectful to the position the man holds and sums up the pathetic, purile nature of the nigger and muslim loving sheep beautifully.

Can't win a serious political debate, because you know you're out of your league? ..... Time to get stupid.

That is the battlecry of the left.

My apologies to our American chums. This is not what the English are about at all.

These cretins do not speak for me, or the vast majority of true English people (at least what is left of us).

Edit: please watch this. It sums it up nicely.

https://youtu.be/ztoK32ONUVY

No need for apologies. We get it, really. I'm not even a bit of a monarchist, but I'd be embarrassed by my neighbors if they were engaged in shitting on the Queen the way some there are trying to shit on Trump. It's the office, not the person in it, that's being disrespected. They'd have done the same to any other republican president that took the same stance that Trump takes. As your lot are fond of saying, gentlemen can always find agreement.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-15-2018, 08:36 PM
I agree with CJ and ME, Odin. No need to apologize. Great video!

SC Anemia
07-15-2018, 09:55 PM

No need brother, we have our fair share of cunts over here as well.

As MineEvolved pointed out, most of us rational thinkers support the Crown every bit as much as the American Presidency. (Though I think its high time Liz gave someone else a crack at it) It's the office.

On a lighter note, I saw in my news feed that the dipshit flying the paraglider in Scotland was arrested so there's that :lol

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trump-uk-visit-latest-man-arrested-paraglider-protest-turnberry-scotland-a8448081.html

Odin's balls
07-16-2018, 12:44 AM
Pity the paraglider dickhead didn't get on the reciving end on a flak cannon.

I would watch that on a loop.