PDA

View Full Version : KORAUN And QUINTEZZ Steal From Construction Site

Master Sergeant
07-12-2018, 04:48 PM
http://www.starnewsonline.com/entertainmentlife/20180712/two-charged-in-leland-building-site-break-ins

Leland police have arrested one NIGGER and are seeking another in connection with a reported breaking and entering.

Koraun Dominic Thompson, 19, is charged with two counts each of breaking and entering, larceny from a construction site and obtaining property by false pretenses, according to a news release from the Leland Police Department. He was booked into the Brunswick County jail Wednesday and also charged with failure to appear with a misdemeanor. Jail records show he is being held on $76,000 bail.

Police have also obtained warrants for Christopher Quintezz Freeman, 20,. Freeman is wanted on two counts each of breaking and entering and obtaining property by false pretenses, according to the release.

Cracka Jack
07-12-2018, 04:52 PM
You're stories always have the most jacked up nigger names I've ever heard. Are they putting purple drank in the drinking water down there? :lol

Master Sergeant
07-12-2018, 05:02 PM
You're stories always have the most jacked up nigger names I've ever heard. Are they putting purple drank in the drinking water down there? :lol

Not sure what the Niggers are drinking around these parts but there's no end to the scrabble names these fuckers come up with.

SC Anemia
07-13-2018, 12:03 AM
Lemme guess, some genius nigger tried to pawn some rebar. :lol

Chimpwhipper
07-13-2018, 01:03 PM
I lived in Leland when I was little. Not too far from USS North Carolina battleship memorial. Brunswick County is full of coons.

Odin's balls
07-13-2018, 01:41 PM
Lemme guess, some genius nigger tried to pawn some rebar. :lol

Still attached to a 500lb lump of concrete. :lol