PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon Shanice

Mushmouth
07-11-2018, 08:42 PM
So I was working a few towns up and needed a specialty color match in a vinyl safe formula. Vinyl safe formulas are for painting Azek and other plastic type of materials that use tints other than black (:lol ) to prevent them from heating up and warping in the hot sun.

My local store called it in to the store down the road from the job so I was comfortable that it would be fine, I've never been in this particular store.

Lo and behold it's Shanice and sheeit, and of course she hadn't started my order.

I get the paint back to the job open it up and it's not even close. I took a dry sample of what it's supposed to be and headed back with the can.

Shanice tells me she can lighten it with white and I point out that there's no room in the can for any more tint so she decides to scan and rematch it.

The formula comes out almost identical to the first one and I cautioned her to not shoot it full strength at first, maybe 75% and then adjust up as needed. Did she listen? No, full strength of the new formula and still way off.

There is room in the can to add white now, and just as she goes to shoot it I hear the tint machine go GRIND CLUNK BUZZZ.

Other employees come out and scramble to help. Apparently something fucked up and the whole thing froze. She gets on the phone for assistance and I guess I rudely asked if that was the only tinter in the store. Of course it was, and then I guess I rudely asked for my money back because I don't have time for this shit.

Fast forward a few hours later and I get a call from my friend asking me what I did to upset Shanice. Apparently she called the guy that had originally gave her my formula and complained that I was the biggest asshole ever or something like that. He in turn is telling all of my friends, and maybe some enemies too.. :lol

So long story short. Shanice blew two cans of paint and has to eat them. And then she blew her tinter, but I'm the asshole..

Ebonics
07-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Yep niggers fuck up everything.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-12-2018, 07:14 AM
Shandice done forgot to fill up and calibrate the racist tinting machine. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Next time use Behr.

Cracka Jack
07-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Behr? NO.... Just NO.

jenkemfactory
07-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Shit, I bet Koko would have done better.

SC Anemia
07-12-2018, 10:11 AM
...and complained that I was the biggest asshole ever or something like that...

Well you know...wanting what you actually paid for and all. What a dick move :lol

SC Anemia
07-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Actually, I'm kind of curious about how Shanice fucked-up the tint machine. I mean, I can see it tryna get its muh-poosie on with a paint shaker but does a tinter even move? Enquiring minds yo!

Boy
07-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Told you in the "shoutbox"

[16:14, 11th Jul 2018] Kraken:
I know "Shanice" twearked on the paint shaker and broke it :lol

Mushmouth
07-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Told you in the "shoutbox"

[16:14, 11th Jul 2018] Kraken:
I know "Shanice" twearked on the paint shaker and broke it :lol

Wasn't the shaker, it's the tinter. Two different machines.

ArizonaSkittles
07-13-2018, 04:24 AM
Was this at Sherwin Williams? They never, ever get their matches right. I love their pro-mar paints but forget getting a perfect match from them. If you have Dunn-Edwards in your area I highly recommend them. They always get my color matches spot on and I’ve never seen a nigger working at any of their stores.

Mushmouth
07-13-2018, 05:50 AM
Was this at Sherwin Williams? They never, ever get their matches right. I love their pro-mar paints but forget getting a perfect match from them. If you have Dunn-Edwards in your area I highly recommend them. They always get my color matches spot on and I’ve never seen a nigger working at any of their stores.

Yes, but I only use them for certain scenarios. I prefer Ben Moore and California.

By the way..

https://careers.sherwin-williams.com/careers/culture/diversity/

https://www.comparably.com/companies/sherwin-williams/diversity

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-13-2018, 10:02 AM
A good match is purely a function of the guy doing it, not the company. I've had excellent matches at SW, Benny Moore, and even Home Depot. By the way, AZ Skittles, are you a painter, too?

ArizonaSkittles
07-13-2018, 01:29 PM
A good match is purely a function of the guy doing it, not the company. I've had excellent matches at SW, Benny Moore, and even Home Depot. By the way, AZ Skittles, are you a painter, too?

Commercial framer/rocker/taper/painter

It may just be my city, but of all the paint stores I go to, there’s one Dunn-Edwards that always gets my matches spot on. I’ve been going there for 15 years and they’ve never once screwed up a match. I can’t say that for any other paint store.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-13-2018, 02:44 PM
A sheetrocker!!?? :bert One of those guys whose work I have finish, every damn time?

Just kidding...sort of. :lol

Mushmouth
07-13-2018, 06:30 PM
Fucking tapers.. :lol

SC Anemia
07-13-2018, 08:09 PM
Fucking tapers.. :lol

Depends really. I worked with a female taper on a few jobs once upon a time. Wearing those stilts put her tight, white, Sherwin Williams painters-pants ass about face high.
Sort put a whole new outlook on the situation. :lol

ArizonaSkittles
07-14-2018, 12:30 AM
My company doesn’t allow us to use stilts because some people got hurt a while back. We have to do everything on a Perry scaffold. I really don’t like hanging rock and only do it when I have to. I mostly tape and paint, but since I work for a general contractor I have to know pretty much everything. I actually just spent all day today fixing the painting subcontractors sloppy work. Forgot to mention that one of the painters is a jig. Explains why I had to scrape tons of paint off of the wood baseboards and redo all of the cut ins on the door frames…

Mushmouth
07-14-2018, 06:12 AM
I actually just spent all day today fixing the painting subcontractors sloppy work. Forgot to mention that one of the painters is a jig. Explains why I had to scrape tons of paint off of the wood baseboards and redo all of the cut ins on the door frames…

I hope your boss backcharges the fuck out of them.. :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-14-2018, 11:00 AM
AZ, I hear you about working for a general. All that shit you mentioned is why I work alone, doing residential repaint. Although I do miss out on those female tapers in their tight white pants.

ArizonaSkittles
07-14-2018, 04:03 PM
I hope your boss backcharges the fuck out of them.. :lol

We’re gonna be backcharging the fuck out of quite a few of the subcontractors on this job :fume