PDA

View Full Version : Nigger attacks and attempts to rape pregnant white woman

Buck Simian
07-11-2018, 05:51 PM
This lady was just out walking her dog when this buck nigger comes out of nowhere and attacks her. He knocks her down, pulls her pants off and attempts to rape her. This was outside in public, luckily some people stepped in and helped save her.

http://www.fox19.com/story/38516448/pregnant-woman-fights-off-man-cincinnati-police-say-attempted-to-rape-her

SC Anemia
07-11-2018, 07:09 PM
This was outside in public, luckily some people stepped in and helped save her.

They should have Emmett Till'd this motherfucker.

:pissed

Cat fur allergic
07-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Nigger should be given a neck tie and something to read under a lamp post.

Curmudgeon
07-11-2018, 11:47 PM
When reading news stories of this type I imagine confronting the nigger filth and shoving the bayonet attached to the loaded M-14 into the scum's liver then stomach then into each lung followed by a few well-aimed shots that pulverize the filth's genitalia.

A combination of sadness and anger fills me knowing that even if I could get at the better-dead nigger the law with its immense power and massive forces would likely grab me and shove me into a cage surrounded by vile filthy evil murderous niggers.

Buck Simian
07-12-2018, 01:58 AM
What is amazing-and frightening at the same time is that this nigger chose to do this in a public place and in daylight with others around and thought he could get away with it. Thank God those others weren't niggers as well, they would have cheered him on. She'd be dead now.