PDA

View Full Version : Snake head nigger steals a gun, store clerk stops it and gets fired

animal mother
07-11-2018, 03:33 PM
https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/07/11/academy-sports-manager-fired-after-stopping-gun-theft-suspect/772900002/

This has got to go under the WTF heading.

The manager of Tallahassee’s Academy Sports was fired Tuesday after tackling a suspect accused of stealing a handgun last week. The suspect also allegedly threatened to shoot people.

Dean Crouch, 32, was the store manager who stopped Jason White from leaving the Mahan Drive store with a .40-caliber pistol from the firearms counter on June 29.

“Academy has decided to, instead of treating him like the hero he is, they terminated his employment effective immediately because he put his hands on Mr. White,” Crouch's attorney Ryan Hobbs said.

:columbo

Keep this one in mind people. If you work retail and you spot a nigger shoplifting you are suppose to allow them to do so. Otherwise you are just being racist and will be fired.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/11/academy-sports-manager-fired-weeks-after-intercepting-gun-thief-suspect-in-florida-store-lawyer-says.html

Ironically the niggers name is White. His mammy must have been pretty damn racist to name him that!

Boy
07-11-2018, 03:50 PM
This is the standard and typical response from some (dieversity nigger loving) corporations to try and avoid the nigger and librard 'social media' backlash. It can kill a business and career in weeks, if not sooner.

Let the nigger run out with the gun, hopefully a concealed carry citizen will issue :traybat or the police will.

Cracka Jack
07-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Fucking CUNTS!!! I hope the entire executive board that made this decision gets gang raped by feral niggers, and then get the Goodyear necklace treatment, and all this after watching their spouses and children get viscously murdered by groids.

Then, maybe, just maybe, the next time a board of directors is in this situation, they'll side with THEIR LOYAL HUMAN EMPLOYEE instead of a THIEVING NIGGER!!!

:fume

AfungusamongUs
07-12-2018, 05:47 AM
Damn you! I was just about to post this story.

Anyways it's a crying shame. That manager more than likely saved a life or two.

MineEvolved
07-12-2018, 04:15 PM
Fucking CUNTS!!! I hope the entire executive board that made this decision gets gang raped by feral niggers, and then get the Goodyear necklace treatment, and all this after watching their spouses and children get viscously murdered by groids.

Then, maybe, just maybe, the next time a board of directors is in this situation, they'll side with THEIR LOYAL HUMAN EMPLOYEE instead of a THIEVING NIGGER!!!

:fume

No executive committee decided this. This came from some Human Resources twat. Which is why I hate them with a fucking passion. HR is a division of a company that simply cannot justify its continued existence. They have to actively 'find' shit to do in order to justify their own employment and salaries. I have personally witnessed these fucks badgering an employee until the employee made an implication against someone else. When shit like this happens (because it's against written policy), it's like nigger Xmas for them.

I've been waiting for years to see the outcome of a successful wrongful termination suit for this bullshit, and it's one of the biggest reasons so many companies have embraced arbitration.

You'd THINK an incident like this would be covered under some sort of 'good samaritan' law. It's OK to shoot a nigger if it points a loaded gun at you, but it's not OK to stop the nigger from stealing the gun to begin with? Anyone remember a time when companies rewarded exceptional employees? Fuck this..../rantoff

Cracka Jack
07-12-2018, 04:48 PM
No executive committee decided this. This came from some Human Resources twat. Which is why I hate them with a fucking passion. HR is a division of a company that simply cannot justify its continued existence. They have to actively 'find' shit to do in order to justify their own employment and salaries. I have personally witnessed these fucks badgering an employee until the employee made an implication against someone else. When shit like this happens (because it's against written policy), it's like nigger Xmas for them.

I've been waiting for years to see the outcome of a successful wrongful termination suit for this bullshit, and it's one of the biggest reasons so many companies have embraced arbitration.

You'd THINK an incident like this would be covered under some sort of 'good samaritan' law. It's OK to shoot a nigger if it points a loaded gun at you, but it's not OK to stop the nigger from stealing the gun to begin with? Anyone remember a time when companies rewarded exceptional employees? Fuck this..../rantoff

Don't even get me started on HR cunts.

Buck Simian
07-16-2018, 12:14 AM
I know many stores have a policy that ordinary employees are not suppose to attempt to physically stop a shoplifter. Instead they should notify store security or police. Makes sense, but this is not some nigger stealing a bag of doritos we are talking about here and it is not some ordinary cashier. It is a nigger stealing a gun and ammunition and the man who stopped him was the manager of the store. He very well might have loaded that gun on the spot and started shooting had this man not stepped in. I would question how is it that a nigger was able to do this to begin with? What kind of security does this store have? Any at all? They are selling guns, security should be a #1 priority. They should have a system in place that this kind of thing could never happen.

Cracka Jack
07-16-2018, 06:56 AM
I know many stores have a policy that ordinary employees are not suppose to attempt to physically stop a shoplifter. Instead they should notify store security or police. Makes sense, but this is not some nigger stealing a bag of doritos we are talking about here and it is not some ordinary cashier. It is a nigger stealing a gun and ammunition and the man who stopped him was the manager of the store. He very well might have loaded that gun on the spot and started shooting had this man not stepped in. I would question how is it that a nigger was able to do this to begin with? What kind of security does this store have? Any at all? They are selling guns, security should be a #1 priority. They should have a system in place that this kind of thing could never happen.

Exactly. And rule #1. Never hand a firearm to a nigger. EVER.

animal mother
07-16-2018, 09:32 AM
All the employees who work at my local gun store open carry. This nigger would not have gotten a foot from the counter before being well ventilated.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-16-2018, 11:01 AM
I wonder what the company's legal liability would be if the nigger went on to shoot someone with the stolen gun, and it was discovered that the company had a "no interference" policy, which led to this nigger being able to walk out the door with a handgun and ammo? Do you suppose anyone thought of that?

No doubt, when Personell became Human Resources, they started expanding their power and the scope of their role, to the point that HR departments are now in effect in charge of entire companies. I bet Donald Trump himself has to attend Race and Gender Sensitivity Training, an indignity I would NEVER submit to.

animal mother
07-16-2018, 02:46 PM
I worked for a fortune 30 company before I retired and remember having to be subjected to "diversity training". Of course it goes without saying it was run by a nigger. I challenged the nog on every stage of it's presentation and asked him how many white presenters the company had giving this bull shit training. Buy the end, the spook though he just met David fucking Duke. I was retiring in a few months so had a free pass to fuck with this nigger. i made a horrible shit show into a fun time for me and the rest of the YT's in the class.

jenkemfactory
07-16-2018, 05:01 PM
So, the guy was supposed to just let the nigger go on a bloody massacre?