PDA

View Full Version : Criminal coon suing because he got hungry.

Curmudgeon
07-10-2018, 09:23 AM
A Mecklenburg inmate signed up for Ramadan fast. Now he's suing because he got hungry (https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article214262529.html)

Idiocy at its utmost.

"Islam traditionally has been a popular religion in prisons and jails. A 2016 New York Times article said 11 percent of the state's prison population was Muslim. At the maximum-security Sing Sing Correctional Facility, 80 percent of the Muslim inmates had converted after entering prison, a prison Imam told the paper.

Jail records indicate Speller has been arrested at least 10 times over the last two years. He has been in custody since January, when he was charged with a series of burglary and larceny offenses."

The darkie has a face that I don't even know if baby-raping Mohamed could like... let alone love.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-10-2018, 04:31 PM
I like how the article reads "who SAYS he is a muslim." I worked with a shia muslim guy from Iran, and he hated niggers, and he hated the so-called Black Muslims worst of all. He said that they were NOT real muslims, but just larping niggers. (He also believed in muslim theocracy, and that muslim law should rule the world, so he was an asshole too. But his opinion of niggers was most amusing.)