PDA

View Full Version : Nig on O2 tank dies, electricity was cut due to unpaid bills

jenkemfactory
07-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Nigger is dead because the evil humans cut that white racist electricity due to unpaid bills.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-dependent-oxygen-tank-dies-232537895.html

SC Anemia
07-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Annnnd the plot thickens:

Desiree also says, as required, her mom's medical equipment was registered with the utility company. The power had been shut off because Linda had fallen behind on payments. As of May 29, there was a balance of about $1,800, but another bill indicates $300 was sent in in April and $450 another month. July 3, two days before Linda died, $500 was sent in.

PSEG tells WABC that it did notify the customer that their account was behind and service would be terminated.

PSEG said in part,

"Because there was no response from the customer, the customer was shut off. They had not notified us of any medical circumstances in the home."

Being the niggerologist that I am, I knew damn good and well we weren't hearing the whole story.

:bert

Buck Simian
07-09-2018, 12:03 PM
PSEG must be some kind of crime fighting organization. :lol

PSEG = People Stopping Evil Groids

animal mother
07-09-2018, 12:13 PM
I can't breef, I can't bree.... Nigger lotto coming soon without a doubt.

Boy
07-09-2018, 12:27 PM
"Power was restored Friday, the day after Linda the sow died." :lmao

http://6abc.com/health/woman-dependent-on-oxygen-tank-dies-after-power-cut-off-following-overdue-bill/3729096/

SC Anemia
07-09-2018, 12:29 PM

Exactly! Something else I thought of...if my mother or other loved one was on oxygen, I'd make damn sure there was back-up.
If I'm reading the story right, after the juju was turned off, the old bag used up a bottle of oxygen before EMS was called. One bottle with no Plan B.

MineEvolved
07-09-2018, 06:20 PM
You want to see a nigger cower and hide behind the bedsheets they use as window curtains, just send a bill collector. I've seen people from the electric and gas companies beat on a front door for a fucking hour, and the niggers won't answer. They figure nothing bad will happen if they just don't answer the door. My favorite are the ones who think they can keep dat gas and dat 'lectric on by not giving the person access to the home. Imagine the look on their faces when they realize that all of the magic juju can be cut from the pole or the street, the reps don't have to ever set foot on the property.

Without any further reading, I'm willing to bet many and MULTIPLE contacts were attempted to resolve the bill, because of registered medical devices. But, because the cowardly nigger won't answer the phone, the door, the mailed letters, that's when evil YT has to come and turn off the magic juju. AND THEN, even more magically, the bill suddenly gets paid...I've heard it said that as much as 15% of your electric bill comes from the company passing on the constant costs of connection/disconnection activities. Another way in which the nigger takes.

Sandy
07-09-2018, 08:10 PM
As of May 29, there was a balance of about $1,800

Even in NJ, even in summer with air conditioners running, think about how long it takes to rack up $1800 worth of electric bills. They aren't in a 5000-sq.ft. house with 20,000-btu units in every window.

Want to bet the fambly wanted the sow to die?

MineEvolved
07-09-2018, 09:30 PM
Even in NJ, even in summer with air conditioners running, think about how long it takes to rack up $1800 worth of electric bills. They aren't in a 5000-sq.ft. house with 20,000-btu units in every window.

Want to bet the fambly wanted the sow to die?
Doesn't take long when you leave the front door and all the windows open while the A/C runs....why shouldn't they? YT pays for all of it, no NEED to be frugal. To further the point, what's your typical nigger PAY for dat 'lectric, when subsidized by YT? 20-25%? Being generous and assuming they only have to pay 20%, $1800 (their 20%) is one fifth of the actual bill, which would be $9 THOUSAND in total juju usage. That's just HOW FAR shit has to go before you can do anything about a fucking nigger.

Chimpwhipper
07-09-2018, 09:35 PM
If I had to live in Joizee (again) I would beg for death.