PDA

View Full Version : I finally crossed over: I totally refuse to go with a nigger cashier

Sandy
07-08-2018, 11:27 PM
I went on a quick trip this morning for milk. The first open lane I went in had a woman with just a few things, and then I saw the cashier is a vile sow. No way. I went over to the other open lane, and what the hell, it was another she-nig!

So I went to the self-checkout registers, which at this place don't work well, but I only needed to zap milk. I am now to the point that I refuse to let niggers touch my things, and if I didn't have self-checkout, I'd have walked out of the store without buying. The Hispanics who stock shelves around here are dirty enough (that's not bashing, just an observation). I don't need to bring things home that niggers pawed all over so I can give Ebola to my family.

Buck Simian
07-08-2018, 11:46 PM
The best thing that has happened is those self check outs. If I only have 2-3 items (or 20-30 if the only option is nigger cashiers) I use those. So damn tired of niggers!

Sandy
07-09-2018, 12:51 AM
This place has had self-checkout for a while, but too many times the shitty software thinks I put something extra in the bag, so I avoid it. I'd sooner have 10 minutes of aggravation than have another nigger cashier touch my things. Even before self-checkout, I should have walked right out if niggers were my only option. It's not just speed, but also the thought that for all we know, a nigger just came from flinging its feces around.

It just occurred to me that I've never seen niggers at this store's customer service counter. That's a job requiring pleasantness and a little bit of thinking, not just running bar codes over a scanner. Niggers don't even need to read the total price, instead letting the customer see it.

Cracka Jack
07-09-2018, 09:02 AM
Put my foot down a couple months ago. No human cashiers, (I look when I walk in), I turn on my heel and go somewhere else.

zagnut
07-09-2018, 10:06 AM
I'm the same way as Cracks Jack. No human cashiers means an about face and leave. I was in Walmart a while back stuck in the human's only line when this sherilla comes out and says I can go to the register that just opened with a female rag head as the cashier. I told no thanks, I'll stay in the non terrorist line.

jenkemfactory
07-09-2018, 10:31 AM
There's walmart one mile from me.
The lines were always miserable, especially at the beginning of the month.
The commie government decided to force businesses to pay everyone $15 an hour. Walmart's response to that is to replace the 24 cash registers with 14 cash registers and 34 self-checkouts.
Now I don't have to wait for some nigger in line or nigger cashiers.

SC Anemia
07-09-2018, 12:37 PM
I always use self-checkout if it's available. No way, no how do I want some nigress pawing my things. Been doing that for years.
Besides, that way I can bag things in a way that would make sense and not drop a frozen food item in a bag with paper goods and toiletries.

Cat fur allergic
07-09-2018, 04:10 PM
LOL I have no choice but to take nigger cashiers. All the stores hire them.

SC Anemia
07-09-2018, 05:55 PM
LOL I have no choice but to take nigger cashiers. All the stores hire them.

And I bet you get canned goods squishing the bread huh?

Cat fur allergic
07-09-2018, 06:07 PM
And I bet you get canned goods squishing the bread huh?

They are retarded at packing. I always try to pack myself. But many times they have nigger bag boys. I still try to move them out of my way LOL.

k9woman
07-09-2018, 07:46 PM
They are retarded at packing. I always try to pack myself. But many times they have nigger bag boys. I still try to move them out of my way LOL.

They are retarded at everything...

jenkemfactory
07-12-2018, 09:11 AM
I'll add my boon story this morning here.

I was at a convenience store and the cashier was a pale skin non-white.
There was no line, just one sheboon in front of me. I was getting some caffeine to go to WORK. And the boon ahead was determined to make me late for work.

It just had to get a paw full of scratch-offs and then it had to pick lottery numbers. Like a high steppin yella, it got all sophisticated with numbers and options like it was sure to win.
The cashier told it that it had to pay before playing, but it refused, holding up the line. Furious. Then luckly another human opened a second register just so she could take my order. I took all of 3 seconds.
I was done and I had to rush off to work. And guess what's blocking me at the door? You shouldn't need a clue. So, I went back to the back of the store, around to the next isle, and then I was able to exit.
Something simple and routine becomes an ordeal when you have a nigger obstacle,
I should also mention that the nigger pulled out its species card. Calling the pale non-white cashier speciest.