PDA

View Full Version : Something blew out of Fred Sanfords truck today and hit my car

Buck Simian
07-08-2018, 10:43 PM
I am driving on a freeway, up in front of me this truck merges into traffic. Some old raggedy POS truck, looked like that thing Fred Sanford drove. It was loaded down with junk as well. No sooner than he cuts in front of me some sort of plastic container flew out of the back. I had no time to react, it smacked the front of my car. I pull up alongside close enough to see that it was some old time crusty nigger. Then I drop back and get in back of him long enough to get his license plate number. I pull off at the next exit and sure enough, the lower part of my bumper where the fog lights are is cracked and one of the fog lights is dangling loose. So I call the police, file a report, give them his license number. I have no clue where this will go. More than likely I am going to end up paying for the damages, you know that nigger didn't have any insurance. He didn't look like he could afford lunch.

:fume

Sandy
07-08-2018, 11:19 PM
The best you can hope for is that the nigger has warrants for something, and it'll go to NU where it belongs. If we humans pay one way or another, we might as well have niggers in jail.

Cat fur allergic
07-09-2018, 11:08 PM
Let's hope he has insurance. If he was a illegal nigger or plain illegal you'll be out of luck. Some how they get cars and drive without insurance cops don't arrest them for no anything~!!!

Buck Simian
07-10-2018, 11:13 AM
This is not looking good. I just got off the phone with someone with the police department where it happened. They found the guy, no insurance. He claims it did not happen and he was not in that area (dindu nuffins). Truck was broke down that day or so he says. So how did I get his license number then?
Also this happened probably around 40 miles away from my house. I live in Dayton, he lives in Cincinnati, it was somewhere in between the two. I was told I could come in and file a complaint and probably end up taking it to court, but I hate to say it, it probably is not worth it. The damage is minimal and I already have had a friend who works in a garage say he can repair it for nothing. Just another case of niggers getting one over on YT I guess.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Not a waste of time though, Buck. The nig was probably cited for having no insurance, and there was the excellent chance of outstanding warrants leading to chimpout, arrest, NU or even :traybat