PDA

View Full Version : Slut Whore Burner Doesn't Want to Press Charges For Chimpout

Master Sergeant
07-05-2018, 01:28 PM
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article213920674.html

The police incident report describes an intense encounter.

A SLUT WHORE COAL BURNER awoke to find her former NIGGER boyfriend, USC defensive back Javon Charleston, in the room where she was sleeping, according to the report. She told police she eventually ran from the home, but Charleston caught up with her and grabbed her by the neck, called her a "dirty slut" and pushed her down some stairs.

But the woman, COAL BURNING SLUT WHORE Sophia Thomas, 19, told The State the incident was more complicated than that. Charleston is not a criminal, she says.

The State reported about the arrest of Charleston, 22 — and his subsequent suspension from the University of South Carolina football team — on June 17. Afterward, Thomas stated on Twitter: "Don't believe what you read! the allegations against Javon Charleston should be dropped immediately. ..."

She also said Charleston never hit her and that "justice will do him right."

For some people in Thomas' situation, the criminal justice system isn't always the best avenue for becoming safer or for bettering their lives, according to one victim's advocate. Still, in a state with one of the nation's highest rates of women being killed by men, prosecutors and law enforcement officers say they ardently pursue criminal cases.

"We might not have had the best relationship," Thomas says. "But together or not, that’s my best friend and [I'd] never want to put him through anything like this."

Cracka Jack
07-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Six months or less, it will kill her.
:burner

Cat fur allergic
07-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Dumb whore definitely going to get OJed.

Master Sergeant
07-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Sad thing is she doesn't have that typical obese, ugly, low self esteem Burner look (not yet anyway).

Cracka Jack
07-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Sad thing is she doesn't have that typical obese, ugly, low self esteem Burner look (not yet anyway).

Look closer. :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Look closer. :lol

I think there are more than a few drops in that one.

Buck Simian
07-05-2018, 07:15 PM
I usually like to hold off until after the burner is made good by her buck to hand these out but in this case I believe she earned hers early. May I present the Golden Coalburner Award:

Master Sergeant
07-05-2018, 07:17 PM
I think there are more than a few drops in that one.

Most likely gallons Nigger venom too. If she ever hooks up with a white guy in the future I hope for his sake he's smart enough to google her name before he contracts a ghetto borne STD.

Cat fur allergic
07-05-2018, 08:59 PM
These idiots can't get away from the aids and nigger venom.

SC Anemia
07-05-2018, 09:13 PM
I usually like to hold off until after the burner is made good by her buck to hand these out but in this case I believe she earned hers early. May I present the Golden Coalburner Award:

Nice BS, I shamelessly downloaded the pic for future reference :lol

Cracka Jack
07-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Nigger venom. :lol

A perfectly descriptive name for nigger jizz.