PDA

View Full Version : Nigger thinks he's gonna score a new mudshark waitress, stiffs her on the bill and she sends it to Turtleboy..

Mushmouth
07-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Reader email:

A guy named Mark Prince came into my work today (a restaurant in Webster) with a woman who he was taking out on a date. He told the woman, “Momma, I’ll take you out to a fancy place but you pay the tip.” So they wind up at my bar, and he proceeds to drink 4 gray goose and Red Bulls. Then he conveniently can’t find his debit card. Keep in mind, he’s married with kids and his date from last Monday night was also at the bar. So he orders one more and goes out to smoke with his new date, and tells her he forgot his debit card. But he reassures her by telling her that he “knows me,” and I “know what’s up.”

He then comes back inside and tells me that since our ATM machine is down he’s gonna run down the street and come right back. Not knowing what a douche he is since I’ve never met him before I said that’s fine. His date stayed behind and finished her cigarette.

Meanwhile he’s been hitting on me the entire time in front of his date and I can’t even believe this mother fucker tells me and I quote,

“One day I’ll pray to the Hennessy and Heineken Gods that a pretty little thick white thing like you will go on a date with me.” He then writes his number down on a Keno slip and bounces.

No thanks.

He never came back from the ATM down the street. Granted it was only a $32.50 tab, but it’s more the fact that he thought he could get away with it by flirting. I’ve heard since that he’s been borrowing money from everyone and blown it all over the place after the fact. Now this douche thinks I’m going to call him after I initially paid his tab before a nice person paid it forward feeling bad for me. If only his wife knew….

Here's his number.. :lol

https://turtleboysports.com/married-reformed-criminal-crusticle-on-date-with-mistress-at-webster-bar-stiffs-bartender-on-tab-leaves-phone-number-for-bartender-to-call-him-after-hitting-on-her-and-praying-to-hennessy-gods-in/