PDA

View Full Version : Almost human looking sow calls the cops, she locked her kid inside the car LOL.

Cat fur allergic
07-04-2018, 02:10 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/657b6fee-704f-3ed3-a2db-a4291c0fec7e/ss_ri-police%3A-tot-left-in-car.html

Police said an officer had to smash the windows of a vehicle to remove a toddler who was left alone in a locked and running car.

She looks like she has a drop or two. So if you guys think she is human. Delete.

MineEvolved
07-05-2018, 02:40 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/657b6fee-704f-3ed3-a2db-a4291c0fec7e/ss_ri-police%3A-tot-left-in-car.html

She looks like she has a drop or two. So if you guys think she is human. Delete.

Your nigdar appears to be working...

jenkemfactory
07-05-2018, 03:00 AM
It colored its fur to look human. It has that ahDonGibbsAShiite look. Its another mix-breed.
They should have gave it a welfare benefits increase. Also, they should have broke in and shut off the car and then close the door again and plaster the window. Dont waste gas, its expensive.

Buck Simian
07-05-2018, 08:01 AM
I'd go with it probably either has a Dad who is white or one of its Grandparents on its Dads side are white. It seems like those type with white on the fathers side tend to be more human looking. Gotta be careful about the ladies you are fooling with guys! Regardless even if she were 100% white (which I doubt) she is a self centered bitch. Any woman who would leave a baby alone in a car while they went in a large department store shopping is only thinking about herself.
And some might think well the A/C was on, so the baby was safe. That doesn't mean shit. The obvious thing is someone could break in the car. There are other dangers, the baby could start choking on something such as a small item it got or maybe vomit and choke on that. Or the cars engine could simply stall out. That happens to the best of cars at times when sitting idling for long periods. If the engine stalls out the A/C is no longer going to work. In fact it will just start blowing out warm air which is going to heat the car up even quicker.
I just don't understand how after all of this time year after year with the public safety messages about not leaving kids alone in a car people do it anyways.