PDA

View Full Version : Was it really a crime when Anton Deonte kidnapped and made good Ke'Asia the teen sow?

Sandy
07-04-2018, 09:04 AM
I wasn't sure where to post this. Nigger-on-nigger crime is an oxymoron, once you think about it.

The body of a missing high school cheerleader has been found behind her Virginia home.

Ke'Asia Adkins, 17, failed to show up to cheer practice Monday at Dinwiddie High School, sparking a search that ended Thursday morning when her body was recovered.

Now police say they have 21-year-old Anton Deonte Coleman in custody and have charged him with one count of abduction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5899217/Body-missing-high-school-cheerleader-17-Virginia-home.html

Probably a lot of muh dikk involved, but who cares? What I'm wondering about is that the sow went missing Monday, but the carcass was found behind the house Thursday? Bullshit.

Buck Simian
07-04-2018, 09:12 AM
charged a 21-year-old man with abduction

Well now there is a first. Not calling a full grown buck criminal nigger teen as they usually do. Probably since the victim was a nigger as well. Had the victim been white we would have heard the typical description with no picture for the killer-simply a teen and left at that.

And no, its not a crime. Let niggers do what they do best, keep their own population numbers under check.

SC Anemia
07-04-2018, 10:58 AM
What I'm wondering about is that the sow went missing Monday, but the carcass was found behind the house Thursday? Bullshit.

Well you know, the 'muh-dik by date' probably wasn't expired till Thursday :lmao