PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are gonna be eating good this 4th of July

Buck Simian
07-04-2018, 03:36 AM

Chimpwhipper
07-06-2018, 04:18 PM
I'm 100% White, and I have eaten chitlins.

SC Anemia
07-06-2018, 04:31 PM
I'm 100% White, and I have eaten chitlins.

Good God man, why? Aren't chitlins pork guts?

:hurl

As I understand it, 'soul food' is just another name for the shit they wont eat in the big house.
An animal would be slaughtered and the meat would normally be cured/smoked and stored.
All the crap Massa didn't want...snouts, feet, entrails and such would go to the slaves. Those niggers got creative and ta-da, the birf of chiterlings.

Chimpwhipper
07-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Soul Food is 100% bullshit. If you were poor in The South, you ate what these niggers "culturally appropriated" and called Soul Food. I'm sitting beside a Lumbee Indian and she's eaten them( chitlins). She jumps all over niggers who say it's exclusively theirs.

k9woman
07-06-2018, 07:17 PM

Jeebus, Buck, no offense. Between cotton candy nig nog and chitlins, where do you go shopping?:lol

Buck Simian
07-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Jeebus, Buck, no offense. Between cotton candy nig nog and chitlins, where do you go shopping?:lol

Nigmart of course!

Buck Simian
07-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Soul Food is 100% bullshit. If you were poor in The South, you ate what these niggers "culturally appropriated" and called Soul Food. I'm sitting beside a Lumbee Indian and she's eaten them( chitlins). She jumps all over niggers who say it's exclusively theirs.

I'd eat them, if they were prepared by white people who knew what they were doing. A number of years back the topic of chitlens came up at work and some wise ass sheboon spouted off her trap that was the only thing that YOU white people gave US when WE were slaves. I dont know if she heard but I mumbled something like you wouldn't have got that if it were up to me and walked off.

Rape Ape
07-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Chitlins aren't just the pig's guts.. They're the large intestine/shitbag. I wonder if niggers fight over who gets to eat the asshole? :lmao
As far as I'm concerned, though..
:hurl