PDA

View Full Version : Nigger home invasion ends with human home owner in court

Odin's balls
07-03-2018, 01:52 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902565/Magistrate-Nigel-Stringer-defended-Morningthorpe-Norwich-burglary-private-justice.html

Call a nigger home invasion squad niggers and get arrested.

Niggers home invaders walk free.

Boy
07-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Only in the UK..... they best get their shit straightened out or I foresee civil unrest (war) in the near future, WTF is wrong with your judges....../

Cracka Jack
07-03-2018, 04:11 PM
But he said: 'They would all turn in their graves to know that modern political correctness caused my son and I to be taken from our home for defending our family. 'In detaining us the police left my wife and daughters unprotected with some of the gang still in and around our garden.'

The cops that did this should be strung up alongside the niggers.

MineEvolved
07-05-2018, 12:55 AM
Only in the UK..... they best get their shit straightened out or I foresee civil unrest (war) in the near future, WTF is wrong with your judges....../

I have been (seriously) of the opinion for quite a while, that everything we're seeing in western Europe is a staged affair. To test what the limits are. Much like Greece being a testbed a couple of years ago for government to come in and help themselves to 10% of people's private savings, I think the UK is a guinea pig when it comes to population/cultural replacement.

jenkemfactory
07-05-2018, 01:59 AM
that was a painful read.
so these savages attack you and potentially kill you and if you say the nigger word, YOU are arrested? Your children are now defenseless?

o8ers
07-23-2018, 01:45 AM
Arrest the victims making the initial call. Hell, the bobbies likely didn't even dispatch until the nigger called.