PDA

View Full Version : Demetrius was planning a large fireworks show in Cleveland

Buck Simian
07-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Demetrius Nathaniel Pitts, also known as Abdur Raheem Rahfeeq, also known as Violent Filthy Stinking Nigger has been arrested and accused of planning a terrorist attack in Cleveland on the fourth of July.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/38553811/suspect-plotted-to-park-van-with-explosives-in-cleveland-for-large-scale-attack-on-fourth-of-july

Boy
07-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Send the nigger to GITMO with his beloved dunecoon buddies, water board everyday 10X

SC Anemia
07-02-2018, 02:02 PM
He posted several disturbing posts on social media promoting violence and encouraging acts of terrorism,*supporting Al-Qaeda.

Another genius posting his violent felony plans online...and in advance. Nice heads-up for the Popo.

:columbo

Cracka Jack
07-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Send the nigger to GITMO with his beloved dunecoon buddies, water board everyday 10X

I've got a more economical solution. It would only require a shovel, a pistol and one bullet.

Boy
07-02-2018, 03:03 PM
I've got a more economical solution. It would only require a shovel, a pistol and one bullet.

Why waste a perfectly good bullet, you have a shovel already, it is a duel purpose instrument <knock to the noggin>

Cracka Jack
07-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Why waste a perfectly good bullet, you have a shovel already, it is a duel purpose instrument <knock to the noggin>

It's innovative thinking like that that we need to MAGA!!! Good thinking boss!!

Rape Ape
07-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Here's a typical nigger fireworks party. :lmao

https://youtu.be/xy1mbG2dGXU

Rape Ape
07-02-2018, 04:24 PM
It's innovative thinking like that that we need to MAGA!!! Good thinking boss!!

Not to be a hippie, but why not use nature's beautiful, healthy, hemp? It's a natural, reusable product, and environmentally friendly. There's nothing that says "I love Mother Earth" like a couple pretty windchimes, made with wonderful, versatile, hemp.

SC Anemia
07-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Not to be a hippie, but why not use nature's beautiful, healthy, hemp? It's a natural, reusable product, and environmentally friendly. There's nothing that says "I love Mother Earth" like a couple pretty windchimes, made with wonderful, versatile, hemp.

Groovy idea! 4412 :lol

AfungusamongUs
07-02-2018, 06:33 PM

That's far out, man!

Cracka Jack
07-02-2018, 07:16 PM

Dave's not here man..........
:lol

SC Anemia
07-02-2018, 07:27 PM
Dave's not here man..........
:lol

Bwahahaha :rofl

Sandy
07-08-2018, 11:33 PM
There's nothing that says "I love Mother Earth" like a couple pretty windchimes, made with wonderful, versatile, hemp.

When they become standard holiday decoration, I'll know this land is the greatest it's been in 157 years.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-06-2019, 05:37 AM
Demetrius Pitts has pleaded guilty to plotting a terrorist attack in Cleveland on July 4, attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, threats against the President of the United States and threats against family members of the President of the United States.

Nigger Pitts is scheduled to be sentenced on Feb. 11, 2020. Under the terms of his guilty plea, Pitts is expected to be sentenced to 14 years in prison followed by a lifetime of supervised release.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/man-who-planned-july-4-terrorist-attack-in-cleveland-threatened-president-pleads-guilty