PDA

View Full Version : Send all the niggers to the Sun on Space Shuttles....

Cracka Jack
05-07-2017, 10:22 PM
In the latest episode of Dindu Radio, Intolerant suggested that the only sure way to be rid of niggers is to send them on a one way trip to the Sun on space shuttles. I got a good chuckle from that. But he said it a couple times, and he was adamant that this was the only sure-fire way to be rid of them forever. He pointed out that if you just ship them to Africa, they will somehow manage to get back here. If you wall off the cities, they'll slither over the fences...

He mentioned that there would be no need for space suits or oxygen or any life support equipment.... Nothing like a real space launch with humans on board, who we would want to come back alive, just a rocket to send niggers to the Sun.

Hmmmm..... So, this has been ruminating in my grey matter for the past 24 hours..... Maybe it's not such a crazy idea after all... I mean, what would it take to strap some solid rocket boosters to the side of some old school busses? No life support, no fire suppression equipment, really no guidance needed either, just make it go towards the Sun...

If Space-X is planning to offer sub-orbital flights for space tourists at less than $1million, how much could it cost to launch a bus full of niggers into space with no safety concerns? I mean, shit, who cares if they even make it to space? So long as they suffocate and burn up on re-entry....

Maybe some of you have some aerospace background, and could help flesh this idea out....

Gallo
05-07-2017, 11:02 PM
It would be less effort to spread the rumor that volcanos are actually portals to a parallel universe where niggers rule the world and keep whites as slaves.

And the evil white devils have spread lies about them using their science juju to cover up the truth.

Niggers will begin jumping into volcanos in the attempt to go there.

:lol

SC Anemia
05-08-2017, 08:57 AM
I'm kinda in favor of slave ships back to Africa that sink half way there. It'd be a ton cheaper.

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-08-2017, 10:57 AM
...how much could it cost to launch a bus full of niggers into space with no safety concerns? I mean, shit, who cares if they even make it to space? So long as they suffocate and burn up on re-entry....

I have it! We hire North Korea. They have exactly the type of rockets we're talking about. Or maybe they'd just eat the niggers instead. Works either way.

Boy
05-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Maybe they could build those magical flying pyramids again and leave the planet all on their own..... I can dream can't I

SC Anemia
05-08-2017, 11:32 AM
I have it! We hire North Korea. They have exactly the type of rockets we're talking about. Or maybe they'd just eat the niggers instead. Works either way.

Geez man, North Korea and their shitty rockets. They keep breaking apart. Meanwhile we launched a man atop a Redstone ICBM back in the 60's then later with the Atlas (John Glenn) and the Titan ll with the Gemini Project. All initially designed as ICBM's.
They really need to kidnap better rocket scientists.

Cracka Jack
05-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Hire the Norks...? Interesting idea, but I think we've offshored enough industry already. This could be a real morale booster, and a shot in the arm for the economy.

Got to thinking about the school bus idea.... too much weight. Even if you strip all the running gear off. How about some really big sonotube (round cardboard concrete form). And the Pentagon must have shitloads of outdated missiles sitting in a warehouse somewhere. Strap a bunch of old sidewinder A2A missiles around a sonotube full of niggers and point it straight up. Light the fuse and watch the goodness ensue. I probably wouldn't even bother with a nosecone, just leave it open on the top....

justin igger
05-08-2017, 11:08 PM
https://youtu.be/k1pRDKg7K5Y

Master Sergeant
05-09-2017, 11:33 PM
Too much copper on a space shuttle. Groids would pick it clean and sell it for scrap well before launch.

Koolaid Hair
05-11-2017, 01:14 PM
:rofl Excellent!

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

OutragedYT
05-11-2017, 04:39 PM
While that is fun to think about, I do think we have a good shot at getting back to segregation here on earth. It seems more and more that the niggers want their own spots, and this should be encouraged, even promoted as a civil right. I would like to get the niggers thinking that if they don't go to black only restaurants, movie theaters, and schools it's just the white man stepping on their necks trying to keep them down.

Cracka Jack
05-11-2017, 09:22 PM

:lmao

MineEvolved
05-13-2017, 09:42 AM
If we're going to fantasize, just torpedo Carnival cruise ships. Each sunken vessel will guarantee a high head count. As for outer space, just repurpose the space shuttle fleet for tourist operations and make sure nigger-only passenger manifests are generated. Once they attain low earth orbit, just pop the clamshell doors open for a few minutes while the seats are ejected. Everything burns to ash on re-entry. Much cheaper than launches to the Sun, and the shuttles were designed for re-use. Rename NASA the National African Sanitation Agency, and have full employment for the next 50 years. Win/Win.

OutragedYT
05-14-2017, 06:04 PM
If we actually started shipping niggers to outer space the aliens would blow up our planet the second they found out.

Cracka Jack
05-14-2017, 09:12 PM
If we actually started shipping niggers to outer space the aliens would blow up our planet the second they found out.

Wouldn't blame them. But if we send them to the Sun... maybe the Aliens would have pity on us, and help us out.....

Volcano's would work too. Just that there are not a lot of them around.