PDA

View Full Version : NC Troopers "PIT" Maneuver SHONQUELLE, Bat Wings to follow

Master Sergeant
06-30-2018, 11:11 AM
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20180630/highway-patrol-man-killed-after-crashing-into-tree-during-police-chase

A local 22-year-old NIGGER GOT BAT WINGED when his vehicle struck a tree during a police pursuit that started in Southern Pines and ended on U.S. 1 between Aberdeen and Pinebluff on Friday night.

The NIGGER was identified as 22-year-old Shonquelle Davare Barrett, law enforcement said.

N.C. State Highway Patrol officers were operating a checkpoint on Morganton Road when shortly after 10 p.m. a male driving a Honda Accord that was in the line at the checkpoint backed up before crossing the center line and driving from the checkpoint on Morganton Road headed toward Pinehurst, law enforcement said.

A trooper began pursuit of the vehicle as it proceeded up Morganton Road before cutting across Monticello Drive and Blake Boulevard to reach N.C. 5, where Barrett turned left heading toward Aberdeen and then made a right onto Sandpit Road, law enforcement said. The vehicle then turned onto Roseland Road before turning onto Bachelor Farm Road and then onto U.S. 1 heading northbound toward Aberdeen.

The chase had proceeded with top speeds between 60 and 80 miles per hour at various points of the pursuit.

According to a trooper at the scene as the vehicle was approaching Aberdeen, the decision was made to use a PIT maneuver, or pursuit intervention technique, to attempt to stop the vehicle before it reached the busier intersections ahead in Aberdeen. The PIT maneuver is a pursuit tactic by which a pursuing car can force a fleeing car to abruptly turn sideways, causing the driver to lose control and stop.

A trooper who had been in pursuit of the vehicle since the chase was started initiated a PIT maneuver, causing the Honda Accord passenger car to lose control and slide sideways into a tree.

AfungusamongUs
06-30-2018, 05:24 PM
Nice!

Cracka Jack
06-30-2018, 06:24 PM
I hope the tree will survive.

Buck Simian
06-30-2018, 08:14 PM
And another car destroyed thanks to a nigger.

SC Anemia
06-30-2018, 10:52 PM
If you're stupid enough to back out of a checkpoint lane and think the Popo aren't going to notice and chase, then you ought to be batwinged. It thins the tribe and helps stop the stupidity from being passed on. (Yeah I know, 22 and probably WAY to late for that)

:traybat

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Utah courts ruled that police can not pull you over and search for avoiding a roadblock. This in response to the cops doing blanket checkpoints all over the state, and searching without probable cause.

zagnut
07-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Many many years ago I went to a fraternity party at Edinboro College in up state Pennsylvania. I slept, or tried to on a park bench, so I let my buddy drive my 1963 Falcon back to Pittsburgh with me asleep in the back seat. I don't know now but Pa. was famous for their road side check points to determine if your car was road worthy and met the standards of a Pa. inspection. Jim pulled over for the inspection and the trooper asked for the owners card for the vehicle. Being asleep in the back seat I thought it was Jim fucking with me tapping on my ear after Jim told him it was my car. When I responded with the pejorative my sleepy ass thought was appropriate for my interruption of getting sleep I was rudely awakened by my left ear pulling up my head so my right ear could be firmly grabbed to drag me out the window of the falcon. For those too young to remember the back windows in a early '60s ford falcon only went down half way. This would be impossible today with my fat ass. I was thrown up against the trunk of the car, spread eagle and frisked with closed fists bouncing up and down my rib cage. I recently had to recall this story to a DA for a question if I was ever man handled by a police officer. I was serving Jury duty and being questioned as a prospective juror. I told him yes and told him I deserved every bit of it. The Judge and the rest of the court laughed their ass off. I was excused.

SC Anemia
07-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Utah courts ruled that police can not pull you over and search for avoiding a roadblock. This in response to the cops doing blanket checkpoints all over the state, and searching without probable cause.

And the issue there that the brain-dead moonbats and 'sovereign citizens' aren't getting is this; probable cause is just that, it's not certain cause, it's only probable.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-02-2018, 09:50 AM
^^^ I'm with you there. I wasn't criticizing the police. I've seen checkpoints down in Southern Utah, at which all the cars that were speeding were stopped, and about 90% of them were found to be openly drinking alcohol, smoking weed, or all three. I was waved through with a smile, but that's 'cuz I was one of the few cars on the road obeying the speed limit when I went by the radar gun guy. Any of those who were busted could have killed innocent people, and I was glad to have them off the road.