PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon parked her car in the drive through lane at Arbys then went inside

Buck Simian
06-29-2018, 11:27 PM
I was sitting back in a strip mall waiting on someone, I notice this sheboon pull up to this Arby's right in front of where I was sitting. She pulls up in the drive through lane, her front bumper was sticking into the lane where cars pull through to place a order. Plenty of parking spaces everywhere but this nigger chose to do this because it is special. She then gets out of her car and goes inside. Now most cars I noticed pulling up were able to squeeze by her car, but one guy in a large Chevy Tahoe, he was unable. I could see the guy in his car, throwing his arms up in the air trying to figure out what was going on.....relax pal, its just a nigger being a nigger. If you say or do anything about it you will be labeled a racist by society.

Buck Simian
06-30-2018, 12:16 AM
Oh and BTW, cops were called, but it left before they got there. Its car was sitting there for at least 10+ minutes then it came strolling back out carrying a bag of Arby's still yacking on its phone like nothing was up.

jenkemfactory
06-30-2018, 11:32 AM
should call right away.