PDA

View Full Version : Someone burned the cookies

Buck Simian
05-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Coalburned that is. I am in Kroger doing a little grocery shopping. Pick up a pack of Oreos double stuffed and pitched them in the cart without really looking closely at them. As I am shopping for more items I happen to glance down at the pack of cookies-then I have to do a double-take. A picture of some blonde burner along with some huge buck. Oh no, we aren't doing this. I pitched the cookies on a shelf-not really where they belonged but at this point I don't care. I walked back over to where the cookies are and found the generic brand. They look and taste identical to the niggerfied version and the best part is they cost less and don't have a nigger on the package. So just a heads up, you might want to consider boycotting Oreo's cookies. I generally don't hop on the boycott products bandwagon but this time it just ticked me off.

Sandy
05-07-2017, 11:06 PM
That's Shaq, one of the most overrated Nigger Bakkaball players even for a nigger. I looked up the Oreo contest, and it figures it's that slut Christina Aguilera.

Cracka Jack
05-09-2017, 08:11 AM
It's an all out mother-fucking conspiracy.