PDA

View Full Version : The Ice Cream Man

SC Anemia
05-07-2017, 07:22 PM
So I'm hearing the ice cream truck playing some jacked-up Christmas jingle. I thought "why not"? Grabbed my wallet and went outside and stopped it.

I wanted one of those things we used to call strawberry shortcake. Ice cream with red and white sprinkles on it. Then the asslifter tells me "$2.60 my friend". That's when I told him to jab it in his filthy ass. Jeez, $2.60 for an ice cream bar?

:bert

justin igger
05-07-2017, 08:25 PM
So I'm hearing the ice cream truck playing some jacked-up Christmas jingle. I thought "why not"? Grabbed my wallet and went outside and stopped it.

I wanted one of those things we used to call strawberry shortcake. Ice cream with red and white sprinkles on it. Then the asslifter tells me "$2.60 my friend". That's when I told him to jab it in his filthy ass. Jeez, $2.60 for an ice cream bar?

:bert

They are 6 bucks here.

Koolaid Hair
05-07-2017, 09:07 PM
You're better off without anyway. Those fuckers have shit mits. Ice cream with a little e.coli on top. No thanks.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Moolie Mook
05-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Pick up a box at Vons, put them in your freezer, next time ice cream man music plays, get up, get one from the freezer... voila! Ice cream man experience for less than $0.50 each and no dysentery.

I think the ice cream guy in our neighborhood sells dope - we often hear the truck driving around after dark...

:lol

SC Anemia
05-08-2017, 05:51 AM
Pick up a box at Vons, put them in your freezer, next time ice cream man music plays, get up, get one from the freezer... voila! Ice cream man experience for less than $0.50 each and no dysentery.

I think the ice cream guy in our neighborhood sells dope - we often hear the truck driving around after dark...

:lol

Yeah Moolie, that's exactly what I was after. I'll have to look at the grocery store to see if they have them.