PDA

View Full Version : Calling the police on niggers loitering outside of Chili’s at closing time is racist..

Mushmouth
06-28-2018, 06:36 PM
A Chili’s in Virginia apparently called the police on a group of black people who were talking in the parking after purchasing their to-go food, News One reports.

“We were racially profiled and marked as threats because we are Black,” Jhordi Henderson wrote on his Facebook page, according to WWL-TV, which first reported the incident.

“You can spend your money at chili’s if you want, but my black a** works too hard to give chili’s another dollar after being treated the way I was,” he said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/watch-chilis-restaurant-virginia-call-cops-black-people-standing-outside-talking/

https://youtu.be/GCJ5lEM7IBM

Boy
06-28-2018, 07:07 PM
We ALL know what really happens when you get 2 or more parking lot pavement apes, monkey shuffling and bixnooding.... some innocent human get robbed and raped. The manager was just taking preemptive action.

Side note: Chili's food sucks and it has become a nigger fuxated hellhole.

Cracka Jack
06-28-2018, 07:33 PM
Side note: Chili's food sucks and it has become a nigger fuxated hellhole.

Same with Applebee's. Shitty food for niggers and burners.

Sandy
07-04-2018, 09:25 AM
I wasn't much older than a kid when one night it was up to me to close the store alone. Of all the nights, that's when a bunch of niggers were hanging around outside. A nice older woman was my last customer, and she was pretty scared. She asked if she could stay a while until the niggers left. She didn't call them niggers, but she wanted to avoid the groid, and can you blame her? Going out the back was risky in case they had homies waiting there. So I locked the front door, and we walked around the store with all the lights still on, while I called the security guard and the cops (100% at least one of the bucks has a warrant). I think the niggers saw me on the phone, because then they left quickly. The security guard told me later that the niggers got picked up after harassing people outside stores. They weren't even from around there, but from the Bronx.