PDA

View Full Version : Why is Dat Nigger Riding on the Hood Going Down I-95?

SC Anemia
06-28-2018, 12:17 PM

Cuz he needed the car too and his ho was using it. VIDEO at the link. :lol

A video posted to Twitter shows a man riding the hood of a car at 70 mph while traveling down I-95 near Miami, Florida.

A witness spotted the "commuter" Sunday night on I-95 between Hollywood and Aventura. While the man was sprawled out on the hood, the car was speeding along the interstate.

http://abc7.com/video-shows-man-lying-on-hood-of-car-as-it-travels-down-i-95-/3657913/

Cracka Jack
06-28-2018, 12:47 PM
The wigger who recorded this needs to ride the electric whip until all the ebonics is shocked out of him.

The niggers...... TNB.

Buck Simian
06-29-2018, 11:38 AM
And the most amazing thing is that nigger was on his cell phone the entire time. Its proof that niggers won't put down those cell phones to save their lives!

UpYoursNigger
06-30-2018, 01:38 AM
And the most amazing thing is that nigger was on his cell phone the entire time. Its proof that niggers won't put down those cell phones to save their lives!

can't believe he wasn't eating a piece of chicken also

Buck Simian
06-30-2018, 03:39 AM
can't believe he wasn't eating a piece of chicken also

He probably was on the phone with the boon driving the car telling her to swing through KFC's drive thru.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-30-2018, 09:59 AM
I think he was mad-dogging the driver through the windshield. Acceleration to 75 miles an hour and a sudden sharp braking would take care of that "hood ornament."

jenkemfactory
06-30-2018, 11:29 AM
Hood ornament?

UpYoursNigger
07-04-2018, 02:15 AM
He probably was on the phone with the boon driving the car telling her to swing through KFC's drive thru.

Buck , your comment popped up an old memory. I was a golf pro in ft lauderdale area every winter for 12 years. one time i decided to make the brutal mistake of using my lunch hour to hit the KFC just a few seconds down the road. I hit the drive thru. Now, in florida like i imagine many other places, they have the drive thru all curbed up and enclosed so once your in the lane you can't exit it. I was in the lane for 44 minutes after placing my order. played a complete cd in my truck while in line. And to zero surprise, when i finally get to the window, there is a 350 pound fucking sheboon literally sitting on the ledge of the drive thru window. Niggers, niggers, niggers. What a shock why it took so long