PDA

View Full Version : 5 things white people should do before calling the cops on a nigger

Mushmouth
06-28-2018, 07:55 AM
1) Take several deep breaths.

2) Ask yourself what you're really angry about.

3) Remember that you're no saint.

4) Take an implicit bias test.

5) Order a book that deconstructs racism in America, wait for it to be delivered, read it all the way through, and then ask yourself again if you should call the cops.

https://mashable.com/2018/06/24/permitpatty-white-people-call-police-on-black-person/#cA9Uc9zvNsq3

MineEvolved
06-28-2018, 10:48 PM
1) Take several deep breaths.

...then hold the last breath halfway exhaled, and squeeze, not pull...

2) Ask yourself what you're really angry about.

My double taps are 4 inches apart at 12 feet....fuck...

3) Remember that you're no saint.

Yeah, it's cool. The investigators will understand that grouping, I was rushed.

4) Take an implicit bias test.

Am I biased? I could've saved some money here, but dammit, I'm really partial to jacketed hollow points...

5) Order a book that deconstructs racism in America, wait for it to be delivered, read it all the way through, and then ask yourself again if you should call the cops.

Niggers are running loose and doing all the shit I'm reading about in this book? Damn, I'm glad I drew first. Cops would've never been here in time...

Cat fur allergic
06-29-2018, 05:46 PM
I call the cops and let them sort out the nigger criminal!

Monkeybash
07-04-2018, 08:27 PM
JFC.

When my car isn't running right I take it to car experts.

When my furnace goes out I call furnace experts.

When a nigger is running around loose, eking and ooking on my street, I call the nigger crime experts.

MineEvolved
07-05-2018, 03:13 AM
JFC.

When my car isn't running right I take it to car experts.

When my furnace goes out I call furnace experts.

When a nigger is running around loose, eking and ooking on my street, I call the nigger crime experts.

Wisdom, right here...

Buck Simian
07-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Check out the dolt who wrote this article:

Look at her list of activities this nigger loving activist does. All non-nigger related activities. The kind of things that white people are into. Willing to bet she lives in a all white-gated community as well. If she loves her pet niggers so much then why doesn't she engage in their culture instead of shielding herself from them through every step of her life?