PDA

View Full Version : Any Burners In Your Family?

Master Sergeant
06-27-2018, 05:04 PM
Just curious if any of you guys out there have any experience with a Burner in your immediate family. I have all too much experience with this form of mental illness and am wondering how you have dealt and/or are dealing with it? My Sister has been burning for 39 years and recently some things she's doing are making it more painful to me than when this began back in the late 70's.

Mushmouth
06-28-2018, 07:52 AM
Thankfully, no..

zagnut
06-28-2018, 08:23 AM
Had a cousin years ago that ran off to Florida with a nigger and said nigger beat her to death.

Chimpwhipper
06-28-2018, 06:25 PM
No

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-28-2018, 08:28 PM
Nope. A lesbo niece, but no burners, thank God.

Unchained
06-28-2018, 09:31 PM
yup 2 of the 5 of my sisters are nigger bait, one is currently so out of control her dope dealing nigger boyfriend/husband whateverthefuck threw her crazy ass out

MineEvolved
06-28-2018, 09:57 PM
My family has been lucky in that regard. That said, I've seen my share in families of close friends. Nothing tears apart family unity like someone bringing their pet nigger home for the holidays. Ranks right up there with dad raping the kids. As for how to cope, well, to be brutally honest, you don't. Your choices are quite limited in that regard. If you enable by way of acceptance (saying, 'it is what it is'), well, that just gets you more of the same. That leaves 'divorcing' yourself from it, like a hated ex-wife, or 'greiving' over the dead, and essentially treating them as deceased. Just like poker. Sometimes you just have to know when to fold a losing hand, before the losses get worse.

I learned a long time ago that no matter what you do, if a person is bound and determined to destroy their lives, they'll find a way. Take suicides. Unless you have the time and energy (and willpower) to lock them up for their own good, they'll find a way. Bedding a nigger, to me, is just a really slow-motion way to kill yourself, like cigarettes. But, here's a better question: After (did I read that right?) 39 years, do you actually believe your sister is going to suddenly awaken to the error of her ways? 4 decades is a long time to engage in jungle fever. I imagine she's probably quite impervious to logic and reason after such a long time. I'm dying to know how it is she hasn't been killed by her pet yet, but I won't ask.

I think you've put your time in on this, m8. Dwelling on it is only hurting one person: you. If your sister cared about how much harm this caused her own family, she'd have stopped long ago. Sorry if this sounds a touch brutal, but I'm a big believer in perspective and realistic expectations. Some people not only can't be saved, they don't want to be.

Cracka Jack
06-28-2018, 10:11 PM
yup 2 of the 5 of my sisters are nigger bait, one is currently so out of control her dope dealing nigger boyfriend/husband whateverthefuck threw her crazy ass out

My condolences.

NotThatGuy
06-29-2018, 11:04 AM
I have told stories before about it. I have a cousin, she was athletic, smart and had a great future. Then she turned 20 or so and went the opposite direction. She has a few halfbreed kids, the "father" is in and out of jail. She shows up long enough to either steal from her parents/other family members or ditch her kids on whomever will take them. When I was sick, she offered to stay with me and help out, I told her no fucking thanks. Which in turn sent her moonbat liberal mother into a tizzy. I guess she works at a hospital, but in the cafeteria or something, where as her Mother has convinced herself that the burner is the head nurse of the place, so obviously, when I turned down the offer of having a drug addicted worthless burner stay in my home for who knows how long, I am an asshole.... Fuck them all.

Cat fur allergic
06-29-2018, 05:37 PM
Nope not close family, thank the gods. I think one of my cousins whom marry a woman who had cousins that marry a white hispanic(whom might have some drops or not). That's not really a relative of mines lol.

Other than that, had some female ex friends married niggers. No longer friends :p.

SC Anemia
06-29-2018, 06:06 PM
The only indiscretion in my family, that I'm aware of, is that they don't share in my absolute hatred of niggers. A few nigger jokes from one sister and maybe a few from my brother but they aren't active planters. Oh the shame! :lol

Cracka Jack
06-29-2018, 06:36 PM
The only indiscretion in my family, that I'm aware of, is that they don't share in my absolute hatred of niggers. A few nigger jokes from one sister and maybe a few from my brother but they aren't active planters. Oh the shame! :lol

Just last week my saintly 92 year old mother finally relented. She said "I guess they really are hopeless..."

It was one of the proudest days of my life! :lol

Master Sergeant
06-30-2018, 09:54 AM
My family has been lucky in that regard. That said, I've seen my share in families of close friends. Nothing tears apart family unity like someone bringing their pet nigger home for the holidays. Ranks right up there with dad raping the kids. As for how to cope, well, to be brutally honest, you don't. Your choices are quite limited in that regard. If you enable by way of acceptance (saying, 'it is what it is'), well, that just gets you more of the same. That leaves 'divorcing' yourself from it, like a hated ex-wife, or 'greiving' over the dead, and essentially treating them as deceased. Just like poker. Sometimes you just have to know when to fold a losing hand, before the losses get worse.

I learned a long time ago that no matter what you do, if a person is bound and determined to destroy their lives, they'll find a way. Take suicides. Unless you have the time and energy (and willpower) to lock them up for their own good, they'll find a way. Bedding a nigger, to me, is just a really slow-motion way to kill yourself, like cigarettes. But, here's a better question: After (did I read that right?) 39 years, do you actually believe your sister is going to suddenly awaken to the error of her ways? 4 decades is a long time to engage in jungle fever. I imagine she's probably quite impervious to logic and reason after such a long time. I'm dying to know how it is she hasn't been killed by her pet yet, but I won't ask.

I think you've put your time in on this, m8. Dwelling on it is only hurting one person: you. If your sister cared about how much harm this caused her own family, she'd have stopped long ago. Sorry if this sounds a touch brutal, but I'm a big believer in perspective and realistic expectations. Some people not only can't be saved, they don't want to be.

I agree with everything you wrote here. She started in High School around 1979. She married the first Nigger she hooked up with and he almost killed her. We had to rescue her from him and we figured it was over. A few short years later she was back with Niggers then back to white guys. In the 90's she hooked up with a Nigger heroin user and ex felon on parole. Not sure how she escape death with that one. She was living with a nice white guy for almost eight years and we all thought it was finally over but one year ago she left him and moved in with another drunken lazy Nigger. I've had it and I've concluded that it's a lost cause. Thanks for the input. I guess once a burner always a burner.

Cat fur allergic
06-30-2018, 11:10 AM
Niggers aids stick/sex drug for many of the coalburners. They love talking about it. This is why they constantly go back to them. It's the bad boy/sex endorphin release they want.

jenkemfactory
06-30-2018, 11:23 AM
not exactly. I have one who likes to have nigger friends.

Odin's balls
07-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Yes. Sister in law. Well documented in the old C. O. days.

I ignore her. To me she doesn't exist.

The wife knows that I don't want her in the house, because she only turns up when she wants something, like trying to sponge cash for some pyramid scheme or some Scientology offshoot.

Trying to get rid of her is like trying to get rid of Herpes.

Monkeybash
07-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Not in my family, but my wife has two nieces, and one munches brillo and the other fucked a nigger.

Both were over for the holidays last year. Good times.

Buck Simian
07-02-2018, 10:40 PM
I have a few cousins who live out of state, pretty far away who burned and have niglets for babies. I rarely see them, in fact it probably has been over 10 years and hopefully will be another 10. Or 100. I also have two other older cousins who live closer, back in their younger years they were big time coalburners. Both are quite a bit older than me, they were going through their rebellious teenage years back in the late 60s early 70s and from what I have been told were always messing with niggers. They eventually settled down with white husbands though. Neither were able to have children and both adopted, and recently I found out why. They both had caught syphilis and other nigger related diseases and had abortions so many times it screwed up their bodies and left them sterile. So much for all that 1960s free love nonsense. I often wonder what my Grandmother thought of them. She was a old fashioned southern Christian type lady. I know it probably disgusted her beyond belief. She always warned my sisters and i to stay away from the NEGROES and COLOREDS as she called them. I think that is why I prefer those two words over flat out nigger. :lol

Master Sergeant
07-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Sad to hear about other burners out there. I guess I just wanted to see how many of you are handling it. Every time I see a burner these days I can't help but wonder what her family is going through. I've done my time in burner hell and I need to move on.