PDA

View Full Version : Rory Ferreira beez a rapper and sheeit, and asking his ho for her ID to by booze is racist..

Mushmouth
06-25-2018, 05:49 AM
An African-American man from Saco said he is upset and shaken – and may pursue legal action – because a manager at the Shaw’s in Saco refused to sell him groceries and banned him from the store after he questioned the store’s enforcement of its alcohol ID policy and raised the issue of race.

In their cart was a bottle of Sake, Japanese rice wine, so the cashier asked for Ferreira’s identification, Ferreira said.

But the clerk asked his wife for her ID as well, Ferreira said. It was a policy he said he’d never encountered.

the clerk at the register called a manager, who explained that the store is required to ask for ID of everyone present at the sale.

“I said that’s OK, I didn’t know about the policy, I want to know its real,” Ferreira said. “But I’m a young black man in America. I want to make sure I’m treated the same as everyone else.”

It was at that point, Ferreira said, that the manager changed her tone.

“She then said, ‘I don’t have to sell you alcohol. I don’t have to sell you anything,’ ” before telling the cashier to cancel his grocery sale entirely, Ferreira said. He said he watched as the manager gathered up his grocery order, ripping a paper bag.

When he got home a police car was waiting for him, Ferreira said, and the officer had a no-trespass order in hand effectively banning him from the grocery store, which is within walking distance of his home.

“It was the scariest thing in the world,” Ferreira said. “I’m a young black dude, I got tattoos, I’m a rapper. I did not know what the cop would do. I was very scared. And again, I still don’t know what I’m banned for.”

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/06/21/shaws-executives-apologize-to-african-american-man-after-incident-at-saco-store/

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-25-2018, 11:49 AM
Sounds like the folks in Maine are getting tired of the rapid influxxation of niggers from New York, with their uppity attitudes, and their criminality.